Chapter 30

Your team would arrive at 12PM at Nekoma, so you woke up at 9AM on Monday.

Seeing the pink room first thing after waking up made your eyes roll. Still, you changed into your gym clothes that you also wore during practice and went down.

"Good morning sweetheart." Your dad said as he sipped his coffee and read the newspaper.

"You too."

Not long after, Iwaizumi and Oikawa entered the kitchen, making the situation at least less awkward.

"Good morning you two." You said.

"Good morning, (Y/N)-chan!" Oikawa smiled.

"Good morning." Iwaizumi mumbled.

"Wanna go out for breakfast? I know a really good place and after that we can head to Nekoma." You suggested.

"We can also eat together. You know how good my pancakes are." Your dad smiled.

"Oh please, I don't want to be the reason why your wife and daughter can't come back home."

"Baby, it's not like-"

"Going out is fine with me, (L/N)." Iwaizumi interrupted your dad.

"Yeah, with me too." Oikawa said.

"Then let's go. I'll grab my bag and wait outside for you guys." You said and went out of the kitchen, not hearing what your dad told Iwaizumi and Oikawa after you were gone.

"You three seem to be really close." He murmured and looked up to them.

"Please take care of her. She really didn't deserve what she went through." He added and also stood up.

"I'm counting on you." he patted their shoulder and left the kitchen.

The boys shared a look before going to the guest room and changing.

________

"We are here." You smiled as you opened the door to a cute looking little café.

You chose a table by the wall and took a look at the menu, before ordering.

"How are you feeling (Y/N)-chan?" Oikawa asked, sitting in front of you.

"I'm excited. I can't believe I'm going to see them in a few hours." You said.

You were beyond excited. You couldn't put the feeling in words, since your heart felt like it was about to stop any second as it was beating faster than a Hennessey Venom GT was driving.

Your nervousness wasn't helping either.

You stayed at the café for an hour and took your leave since it was 11:30AM.

"The walk to Nekoma will take us 20 minutes, so we will be on time."

"Perfect, we don't have to rush since we would be ten minutes earliy anyway." Oikawa said.

After paying, you left the place and walked towards Nekoma.

You felt your hands and legs shaking.

From afar you could see two buses already.

"That's Nekoma?" Iwaizumi asked.

"Yeah, that's Nekoma." Your voice trembled.

"Are you okay, (L/N)? You'll pass out at this state." He looked at you.

"I'm fine Iwaizumi, thank you." You assured.

Walking closer, you could already see small figures that became bigger by every step you took.