thirty-two, 𝐫𝐞𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

- - - -

Liked by tchalamet and 251,257 othersnolipoli: me n' franky 🥸

nolipoli: me n' franky 🥸

View all comments ...

tchalamet: tell Franklin I miss him :(
|
nolipoli: he said come back to NY😡
miaaaa: why he posted up like that?😭
|
nolipoli: leave him alone😭

- - - -

That anticipated knock on my door finally happened! I've been seeing Timmy in two week increments, since he was traveling a lot between the States and UK for filming. I felt bad he was doing it for me, but I did my best to make every second together worth it. I opened my door and attacked him with kisses.

"I missed you." he said with his faced shoved in my hair. I pushed back to kiss him on the lips once more and we went to the couch.

Since we were limited on our options of things to do we settled on a movie and continued talking.

"How is filming going?" I asked twirling his long hair between my fingers. I wanted him to cut it, but not at the same time.

"Good, we're doing mostly fittings and blocking, but it should start getting more into the fun part soon." he sighed.

"Hmm." was all I said. I didn't want to ask him my real question of what it's like filming with his ex girlfriend, but didn't want to sound possessive.

"I'm going to L.A. soon, wanna meet up?" he popped the p at the end. 

"I hate L.A." I leaned into his chest covering my face remembering the weird times I've had there.

"I'll be there! Plus I want you to meet some of my other friends." he shook my shoulders lightly as if that was going to change my mind.

"Are you going for work?" I peaked up at him.

"Yeah and to catch up with friends. Don't you have friends there?" he asked.

"Kinda." my pitch went up and I sat up with it.

"Ooo story time." he joked shifting his position leaning his head in his hands towards me.

"I have people I know, it's just-" I could feel my face get hot from the memory, "last time I went I got rejected by a guy I liked." I said quietly and leaned into Timmy's shoulder to cover my face.

"Is he you're only friend?" he put his hand on my back and rubbed it.

"No, but he did reject me publicly, so it's going to be weird to go back. Espeically since it's been too long, I'll for sure be asked about it if I see anyone." I mumbled explaing one of the main reasons I hate going to the other side of the country.

"I find it hard to believe you got rejected." he chuckled.

"It's on the internet." I faked cried making us both laugh now. I pulled away from his shoulder to see his reaction.

"That means I have to watch it!" he laughed harder. He grabbed the remote from the table and tossed it to me. I sighed knowing I at least owed it to him for bring up the statistics video a lot.

"You're so cute!" Timothée yelled wrapping his arms around my head after watching me.

"Yeah yeah." I shoved him off of me with a laugh.

"Was that the last time you had a crush on someone?" he asked which was now getting annoying with him prying so hard on my love life as if it was any where close to being as eventful as his.

"No," I blushed, but my answer made his face fall into curiosity, "my last crush was you dummy." I shoved his shoulders lightly, but his lips curled up into a wide grin as he attacked me his embrace.

"Come to L.A. with me! No one will reject you!" he laughed.

"Fine!" my answer was muffled against his arm, but I knew he got it when he squeezed me harder.