I love you.

George stared at the ceiling. The room was silent except for the soft snores of dream and the rain trickling on the window, it was comfortable. He turned to Dream, he looked so peaceful in his sleep. The little smile formed on his face when he slept pulled at Georges heart. But then he remembered the pain that he caused him. George stirred in bed all night, making sure his movements were careful so he wouldn't wake Dream up.

The time read 7:49 when dream woke up. He rubbed his eyes and groaned as he turned to George, who was still wide awake and staring at the ceiling. Dreams peaceful smile slowly turned to a frown. Dream pulled George into his arms, not expecting a response to his next question.

"Did you get any sleep?" From the tired expression on Georges face, he had assumed he didn't.

"No." He said bluntly.

Dream started rubbing Georges back again, humming lightly. He noticed the pools of water forming in his eyes after his response, this was one of the only ways Dream knew how to comfort him.

George took a few deep breaths before speaking again.

"You don't have to do this.." He murmured.

"I love you. That's why I am doing this. I love you." He said it slower on the last 'I love you'.

"I love you too."

The chaotic yelling of Sapnap and the calming voice of bad could be heard from outside his room. But dream didn't move to go be with his other friends. He stayed put where it was, holding George gently.

"I will always be here." Dream whispered, but George had fallen asleep.

Dream gave a sort of sad smile before taking out his phone. He held it above the two and took a picture, setting it as his lockscreen.

Sapnap knocked on the door, dream quietly said to come in.

"Hey uh, is he okay?" Sapnap walked over to the bed, traces of worry hinting in his voice. Sapnap usually didn't let people see his soft side, but he had one, he loved his friends like family.

"He will be, through time."

Sapnap nodded, quickly switching the subject to something more light.

"So pizza for dinner? Me and Bad are gonna try and make it ourselves. " He kept his tone quiet. 

"Yeah. That works, don't burn it." He joked.

Both laughed before Sapnap left the room, they may have been a bit to loud since George stirred in bed.

"Hey."

"Hi." Georges voice was raspy and sleepy.

When the smell of pizza wafted through the cracked under Georges door, Dream shook him awake.

"George? I'm gonna go get us some pizza."

"Okay."

Once George sat up, he climbed off the bed. When he walked out into the kitchen there was a mixed smell of something burnt, and another of something good. He was confused up until he saw the charred pizza sitting on the stove top and Bad and Sapnap huddled around a pizza box.

Dream couldn't help but do his tea kettle wheeze as he reached up to grab two glass plates, briskly moving to put pizza on both.

"The oven must be broken." Sapnap seemed to somehow convince himself.

"Yeah, maybe." Darryl tried to agree but he could only think that their pizza just sucked.

Dream let out another wheeze at the two, almost falling over.

"You guys are so dumb." His joke was audible from the entrance of Georges room.

Dream sat back down with their food to find George asleep again, but he wouldn't wake him from his long needed sleep. He sighed setting both plates on the bedside table, be wasn't to hungry either.

this one is short and probably rushed so I do apologize! <33