New job

(The next morning)

I smile and try and roll over but something stops me. I open my eyes to find Eric's arms wrapped tightly around my waist. "Eric?" he mumbles something into my back and I smile "I have to go to work, I don't want to be late on my first day." he chuckles "It's just the tattoo parlor." I smile his voice still sounds rough from sleep "I still can't be late." he groans kissing my neck "You can be a little late." I blush slightly and push him away "Nope." he pouts rolling onto his back "Fine." I chuckle and kiss him gently "I'll see you tonight." 

I stand and walk into the bathroom having a quick shower. I change into a black tank top and cargo pants and pull on some boots. Eric grins "You look hot." I blow him a kiss "Thank you baby." I walk to the mess hall and grab some toast before walking to the tattoo parlor. 

Tori smiles "Hey." I smile "Hi." she stands "I'll show you the equipment and how it works then you can draw some design ideas." I nod and sit opposite her as she talks over the machines and how everything works. "And I think that's everything." she hands me a pad and pencil "Have fun." she stands and I stay where I am starting to sketch what ever comes to mind losing myself in drawing.

"Y/N." I stand and walk out into the main shop smiling "How can I help?" Tori smiles "First customer." Zeke grins "Hey." I smile "Hey Zeke." Tori pushes him down into the tattoo chair and turns to me "Good luck." I stare at her shocked for a moment then turn to Zeke smiling "So what can I do for you?" he hands me a design and I hook up all the equipment "Alright."

"Okay and done." Zeke smiles "Thanks." I nod and smile "See you later." he stands and walks out. Tori grins "Well done." I smile "Thanks." she nods and stretches "I'm going to grab some lunch, want anything?" I sigh "A coffee and a muffin would be great." she nods "I'll be right back." I smile and she walks out the room. "How's your first day going?" I smile "It's going great." Eric grins "So your happy you didn't take the leader job?" I nod "Yea."

He smiles "I'm glad your happy." I nod "Haven't you got a meeting you need to go to?" he shrugs slightly "It starts at one." I smile "Eric it is one." his eyes widen slightly and he kisses me quickly "I'll see you tonight." I laugh and watch him hastily walk out the tattoo parlor "Was that Eric?" I smile at take the coffee and muffin off her "Yes, thanks." she smiles "Don't worry about it. I'm glad you took the job." I smile and nod "Happy too."