you're clingy

You didn't let it show, but the soft kisses being peppered along your neck awoke you from your peaceful slumber. You pretended to be asleep still as Jisoo slid her hand beneath your shirt and rubbed your back.

"I'm so happy to be home with you again." She whispered and moved to kiss her cheek. It's your first morning together since arriving home from tour last night. Jisoo was overjoyed, planning to spend every minute possible by your side.

She watched you breathe for a minute. She had no intention of waking you since you had a late night last night since she got in later than expected and spent a few hours talking and hearing and telling stories about things that happened while apart.

She only planned to go brush her teeth and grab something to drink. She kissed your head and whispered a soft 'be right back, baby' in your ear before pushing the covers away to climb out of bed.

But you grabbed her wrist in your hand and stopped her from going anywhere. She laughed as she fell back onto the mattress. You buried your face in her neck and curled up close to her and her heart swelled with love at the sweet sight.

"You were leaving me?"

"I was just gonna go brush my teeth and get something to drink. I thought you were sleeping."

"I was pretending. I woke up when you kissed my neck."

"Yeah?" She grinned and turned to kiss your cheek a few times.

"Yeah. I missed you. I missed waking up like this with you. I'm happy you're home."

"So am I, baby." She whispered in your ear and caressed your side lovingly. A moment passed by; a moment spent of relishing in each other's warmth and the love you feel for each other through sweet kisses and words of love. But she broke the silence, sighing and saying,

"I'm thirsty."

You whined and tightened your arms around her.

"I'll be right back. I promise."

She unwrapped your arms from around her and gave you a lingering kiss on your forehead before climbing out of bed. She was halfway through brushing her teeth only a minute later when you snuck up behind her and hugged her tightly.

She jumped but caught your loving gaze through the mirror. Her eyes looked just as adoring and soft and through the minty toothpaste in her mouth, upon feeling you leaving kisses to her shoulder, she chuckled happily.

She rinsed her mouth out and moved so you could brush your teeth, too. But you insisted on her holding onto you while doing so and though she playfully rolled her eyes at you, she couldn't deny how full of love her now fast-beating heart was.

When you finished, she turned the light off and went downstairs. She busied herself by looking through the cupboards for food and pouring herself a glass of water.

You hopped onto the counter as she tossed out idea after idea of what to make to eat together. Once decided, she went to the stove; only for you to stop her.

"Jisoo? Come here," you whined with a pout on your lips. She turned around and found your pouty lips irresistible.

She walked to you and let you wrap your arms around her to bring her close.

"You're so beautiful." She whispered and brushed her lips along your collarbones and shoulder blades.

"No, you are." You smiled.

"I missed you." She said, dropping her forehead onto your shoulder. "I like it when I come home and you cling to me like this. I love being on tour. Love performing and being with the girls and the fans. But it's hard when you're so far away from me. I love you so much."

"I love you, Jisoo." You spoke before kissing her. "I have an idea! Maybe you can just pack me in your suitcase next time and sneak me along with you!" You suggested and watched her eyes light up before she threw her head back with a laugh then began to pepper your neck with kisses.

"I'll have to do something, that's for sure. Because you're coming with me next time. I promise you that, my girl."