twenty two

22| wbk

taehyung's eyes were glued to the dark clothed male, whose frame became smaller the more the car drove in the opposite direction. he could only watch through the back window of the car, how jeongguk waved goodbye. he was standing on the small, marmot stairs in front of the building taehyung had spend his last months in.

it's the first time he sees it from the outside and he can easily admit— it was beautiful.

but he wasn't really interested in the building, his attention was rather payed to the mafia leader standing there.

"taehyung, right?" the mentioned blond turned around to see the male on the passenger seat turned to him.

taehyung whispered a small yes and smiled shyly. "i'm park jinyoung, jk probably told you about me."

that made taehyung nod. they call him jk, he realized.
"and this is—

"i'm jackson wang from china. nice to meet you!"

jinyoung rolled his eyes and taehyung giggled lightly. "so, taehyung-ssi—

"just call me tae please." the blond smiled and the two males could only coo at the adorable smile of the young boy.

"okay, tae, so basically, jk arranged a whole room for you in our residence. he said it must be perfect for you, it's a little cramped though." jackson mumbled and jinyoung hit him on his shoulder.

"actually it isn't, the piano is just taking a lot of space." jinyoung said and taehyung's eyes widened in excitement. "piano?"

both males sucked a deep breath in. "fuck, babe, you ruined the surprise!" jackson squeaked out and jinyoung laughed shyly. "i'm sorry."

taehyung laughed lightly. jackson and jinyoung seemed to be really chaotic and funny.

maybe going to daegu won't be that bad.

"i'll warn you beforehand, we have members that are really loud." jinyoung said and taehyung could've already guessed that.

"jinyoung is the only one normal, so that's why jk assigned him to take care of you." jackson said as if it was the most normal thing on earth.

taehyung smiled. "i'm excited to meet the others."

"no you aren't, they are—

"taehyung lower your head." jinyoung interrupted with a stern voice.

taehyung looked confused to the male, but got the sign when jinyoung seemed to look through the back mirror to someone behind them with a serious expression. taehyung lowered his head a little.

"hun, slow down." jinyoung said cautiously and jackson took his foot from the gas.

jinyoung squinted his eyes. "don't drive towards daegu, we're being followed."

"fuck, for real?"

jinyoung hummed.

taehyung felt a sudden amount of fear creep through him.

"that's got to be my job then." jackson smirked, kicking the gas pedal, making the car roll down the highway faster. jackson was trained, he knew when to turn and when to switch the car's position in order to confuse the car who follows them.

everything changes though when another car was driving suspiciously the same speed as the other. "it's two." jackson said and jinyoung cracked his neck.

"how annoying."

jinyoung opened the window, leaning out and smoothly pulled his gun out, shooting into one of the cars tire, making the transportation wobble until it stopped. jinyoung smirked, but quickly got back in when he saw one of the men in the other car point a gun towards them.