Heavenly Toys

"Oh, wow." I say when I walk into Heavenly Toys. 

Bendy wanted to show me Heavenly Toys because of the plushies they had. The moment he said "plushie", I was in. I had no idea it was this big, though. 

"This place is huge!" I say, running around. "Why would a studio have a toy factory?"

"I...think they planned on releasing a toy line, but they had too many projects and they didn't have enough money." He says. "Which is sort of good, because now you can keep one-of-a-kind plushies!"

"True." I say. "Speaking of which, where do they keep them?"

"Oh, just up the stairs and in the room up there." 

I run up the stairs and into the room. I see plushies, numerous toys, and...a thing. 

It's alive.

It has a long head with it's mouth hanging wide open, and one of its eyes are crossed out. What really concerned me was the wrench it was swinging around blindly. 

"Uh, Bendy? There's something up here." I shout down. "It's alive! Hurry, I think it wants to hit me!" 

I start backing away slowly, but it kept stumbling towards me. It was too far away to actually hurt me, but it was fairly fast. Bendy popped up from an ink puddle close in front of me, sort of scaring me. 

"Pipers." He says. "Part of the Butcher Gang. Stand back."

I move to the side slightly. I watch as Bendy grabs the thing, holds it behind his shoulder, runs at the balcony and just throws it at the wall as hard as he could. It exploded into ink, and the wrench fell to the ground. 

I stifled a laugh. It looked like he was throwing an oversized football at the wall. 

"Those guys need a lot of oomph to kill them. Even with an axe, it takes a lot of hits before they even show a sign of slowing down." He says. "So, if you ever come across one, call for me."

"Okay." I say, nodding. That thing was pretty scary. It was like some mangled version of a cartoon character. Bendy isn't that bad, he's just taller and he drips black. That thing...it was worse. So much worse. 

"Are there more things like that?" I asked. 

"Yes. And you're just seeing a minor character. There are much, much, much worse things here. That's why I need you to stay with me when we go out here. There are lots of things here that would kill you with no remorse, or because they were made for doing so. And I feel like it's my responsibility to protect you."

"Aw, that's sweet."

"Anyway...um, you wanted to pick out a plush?"

"Oh, yeah!"

I go into the room and look at all the stuffed characters. I decide to pick a Bendy and a Boris one. The Alice ones didn't look right to me. I grabbed an extra Boris plush for, well, Boris. I thought he'd like it. 

I went to do explore a bit, and I found a room. It was full of things related to Alice Angel. Bendy came with me, he decided he would stay with me in case anything happened. 

But somehow a voice was heard.

"Who's this?" A woman's voice spoke. Bendy came out in front of me and put his arm out defensively, in front of me. 

"Who's there?" Bendy said, looking around. 

"Oh? You don't recognize my voice? I thought that even a soulless wretch like yourself would remember women you leave behind."

"Alice, you and I both know that we never loved each other."

"Might be true. Might not be. But we're getting off the subject. Who's the girl?"

"I don't have to tell you anything about her."

"Oh, playing hard now, are we? Well, I'll find out eventually. I should say, she looks absolutely heavenly."

"You aren't laying a finger on her. Not over my dead body."

"Well, suit yourself."

"(Y/N), we're leaving. Now."

"How can you leave with no exit? Hm?"

Sure enough, when we turned around, the door was closed. When we tried, it was locked. Tight.

"I...think I can flow to the other side. I'm pretty sure I can bring you too."

"How can you do that, Ink Demon? There aren't any ink puddles."

Just then, all the lights went out. It made me yelp in fear, because it surprised me.

I heard that woman again, except she was laughing. Maniacally. She could be heard from everywhere. Coming closer, then distant.

"(Y/N), stay close to me." I hear Bendy say. I also feel his wet hand grasp mine. When he knew I was there, I could tell his tail sort of went around me like a separate arm, protecting me.

"I'm here." I say, stepping closer to him.

"I must say, she looks perfectly angelic. Absolutely beautiful. As I should be."

"I told you already, you're not going to touch her!"

"Oh, just you wait. Oh, ho, ho, just you wait. I'll get my hands on her. That face, that perfect, beautiful face, will belong to me."

"Don't count on it."

Then, as soon as they went off, the lights turned back on. I found myself...hugging Bendy's arm. And I was right, his tail was around me protectively. 

He looked down at me as I was hugging his arm. I sheepishly let go, and his tail came back to his body.

"Who was that?" I ask. 

"Alice Angel." He replied. "All she ever wants to do is make herself beautiful. It's been partially working, but now only half her face is something you would consider 'angelic'. She will stop at nothing until her full face is pretty. She thinks it'll somehow make me love her. But I will never love that heartless murdering phsycopath. And I never have."

"Why does she want you so bad?"

He sighed.

"She believes the cartoons are equal to reality, or that's how they should be. And in the cartoons, well..."

"Alice is with Bendy."

"Bingo."

"Well, that's fun to have a phsyco-maniac in love with you."

"Yeah, no kidding."