•Chapter Twenty One• Zipper trouble...

Kimberly's Pov -

"What on earth where you thinking Kimberly?" I muttered while staring at my reflection in the huge glass mirror.

A laugh escaped my lips with a shake of my head, as I recalled my previous events. Quickly, I tied the black robe around my waist that was covering the red underwear that I had revealed to Luca not to long ago, before running a brush through my hair.

I have absolutely know idea where the confidence came from, one moment I was completely shocked at the sight of him catching me singing then the next, I was practically flashing my lady bits for him!

A sudden soft knock on my door startled me, placing down the hairbrush—my feet made their way towards the wooden door. Greta's huge smile was the first thing I noticed, but then I spotted the black box she was holding.

"Hello. Note and gift, from boss" She handed me a small envelope and the box as she spoke in her pretty Italian accent.

"Thank you, Greta" A sweet smile crawled across my face. Waving her goodbye, I closed the door with my foot before making my way over to the bed, plopping down the box and peeling open the envelope:

There is a event down town tonight that I have to attend, I do hope you will accompany me while wearing the dress I have gifted you...
- Luca.

Placing down the note, a gasp left my lips as I pulled the lid to the box of—to see a beautiful white dress.

I held it up, admiring how it glowed under the bright lights. It was stunning, with puff sleeves and a gorgeous smooth material. This dress looked incredibly elegant, sexy and screamed expense.

Since I had already applied some natural makeup, with a nude glossy lip—I jogged back over to the bathroom to finish my hair. Pin straight with a oil that made it look nice and silky, was the hairstyle I went for—before trotting back over to the dress that was spread out on the bed.

It easily slid over my curves, the soft material  bringing me so much comfort. But there was one problem...I couldn't reach the zipper on the back. Shaking my hands in annoyance, I walked over to the door and popped my head out to try and catch a glimpse of Greta.

With her not in sight, I gripped onto the back of the dress the best I could as my bare feet rapidly ran down the long stairs to try and go and find her...

But when I hit something hard at the very bottom, I stumbled backwards, only to be caught by a strong hand. The familiar, beautiful and manly scent only had to fill my nostrils to let me know who it was.

"Looking for something amore?" Luca's voice echoed around us, his hand leaving my hip once he knew I was now standing up straight.

My eyes scanned his build, almost gawping at how sexy he looked in the dark grey suit he was wearing.

"Just Greta" I spoke as my hands clung onto the back of the dress. He scanned my figure, with his eyebrows knotted.

"Is the dress to big?" He asked, stepping back a little to get a clearer view.

I shook my head, my cheeks heating up with embarrassment. "No the dress is fine, stunning even!...I just can't quite reach the zipper, so if I can just find-"

"Let me" He cut me off, motioning for me to turn around. I gave him a cautious look, letting my eyes wonder down the hallway to see if I could see Greta.