43. Dept trouble

Chaesoo hadn't even left for two minutes and I already saw the headlights of 2 cars shining in my eyes, it were the exact same cars as the car at the accident.

I held a hand in front of my eyes because of the bright lights that were shining in my eyes as my legs were shacking badly.

I was telling myself that my legs were shaking because I ran so much, but I knew it wasn't because of that.

My hart was pounding twice as fast as it usually does when I saw 3 men getting out of the first car.

I looked down at the ground as I wanted to keep denying that this could be the same Lee as the Lee at the event, but I eventually looked up as I felt they were only a few steps away from me.

And I was right, I recognize his face out of millions, he was standing in front of me, alive and well in his expensive suit as two other men were standing behind him.

My body started to shake even more as I felt goosebumps appear on my back.

"Well who do we have here?". Lee grinned as he saw my face. "The one and only Ton Y/n, or should I say Kim Y/n?". He said as he looked down at me.

I just looked at him with a stern face as I knew he had ruined and killed hundred of innocent peoples' lives, including the woman I loved and saw as my own mother.

"Where are your brothers? Are they hiding somewhere around here?". Mr Lee said as he grinned and looked around the street that was empty except for us. "Kim brothers you can come out!". Mr Lee said while grinning, expecting that my stepbrothers are around here hiding.

I want to slap that stupid grin off his face, I rather see that stupid grin of Jimin instead of his, and that says a lot.

"I'm alone". I said, taking his attention back at me.

A foolish smile appeared on his face and he started laughing. "You came alone?". He laughed. "Your brothers wouldn't leave you alone for a second".

"They aren't my brothers". I said emotionless as I put my hands in my pocket. "I'm here to give you the money Chaesoo's dad owes you". I said.

Mr Lee put one eyebrow up, looking surprised. He then made a sign with his hand for the man behind him to search around the area. "So you're here dealing your friends business now?".

"Leave her and her family alone". I said, not answering his question.

"And why would I do that? Has no one ever told you not to put your nose into someone else's business?". His foolish grin appeared again.

"Just leave them alone, their is nothing you can get from them". I said, again ignoring his question.

He scoffed. "And why should I listen to a little girl who is trembling out of fear right now?". He asked.

"Because you tried to kill me and my mom, didn't you?". I said. "But I'm still here, standing right in front of you".

Then his foolish grin turned into a serious gaze. Confirming that he actually was the one behind the accident. Now I know for sure this man is no joke.

"I don't know what I'm worth in your guys's world or what you guys could get from me, but I got some kind of value to almost get murdered". I said, I don't even know what I'm saying but I think I'm on the right lead as his facial expression only hardened. "Just take the money and leave them alone". I said.

Where did I get this strength from? I'm literally praying for my life, but still I'm not letting my guards down. Gosh, I love Cheasoo so much, I'm risking my life for her, she will be the death of me.