Chapter 10

Tehee ;) hi guys!!!! I have decided to update this story on Mondays and weekends. That way I get in a routine. Well, I'll try! Anyway... enjoy!!!

Disclaimer: We're on chapter 10, by now you should know I only own my phone, from which I'm writing this.

TRIS' P.O.V.

When I open my eyes, Eric is lying next to me, eyes alert and full of love.

"Morning" he whispers.

"Morning" I say. He presses a kiss on my forehead.

"I hate to ruin the moment but your final test is today" Eric says. My eyes widen in surprise.

"Darn! It's today?" I jump up and start getting ready. "Why didn't you wake me up?"

"You looked so peaceful" he says simply. "you know there are still 5 hours before the test?'

"Yeah, but I should go anyway. See you later" I plant a kiss on his forehead and run out of the room, towards the dorms. When I get there, I sigh in relief as almost everyone is still sleeping. Only Uriah is awake, but he doesn't notice me. I jump into my bunk and fake being asleep. What seems like ages later, Christina is shaking me.

"Tris. It's time to go" she says.

"Gahhh Mom leave me alone. Just five more minutes" I say, slurring my words on purpose.

"Tris" Christina says, more forcefully "Get up now. We have our final test today. Then we'll be Dauntless"

"Fine" I sit up suddenly. She shrieks in surprise and jumps back. I laugh loudly. If looks could kill, I'd be dead and buried by now, from the daggers look she gives me.

"You were awake all along weren't you?" she questions. I can only nod, as my laughter is making no effort in calming down. She frowns.

"W-what?" I gasp, still laughing.

"Let's just go" she grabs my hand. I follow her, attempting to stifle my laughter as we go to the Pit.

ERIC'S P.O.V.

When Tris left, I went to Max. He'd told me to meet him when I got a moment.

"Ah, Eric! Good to see you!" he says when I reach his office. We shake hands and he makes me sit opposite him at his desk. I remember being here two years ago, when I was being appointed.

"I wanted to talk to you about your former faction"

"What about Erudite?" I ask. The topic annoys me.

"They are planning to overthrow Abnegation" he explains.

"How do the bookworms plan on doing that?" I snarl.

"With our help" he continues, as if I hadn't said anything. This surprises me.

"What?"

"You heard me. After the end of the fear simulation we'll inject Dauntless members with a serum they've designed. We'll say it's a tracker. The attack will be tomorrow. Divergents are able to resist it so they will be killed when discovered. Questions?" he says.

"Yes. Why? What have Abnegation done? We are supposed to protect people, not lead civil wars"

"Erudite is paying up a very interesting reward" he states.

"But..."

"It's not up for question. Dismissed. Go" he shooes me with his hand. I get up and stomp out. I must find Tris and warn her.

I'll leave you all with this cliffhanger for three reasons:

1. I'm mean

2. I cba to write anything else

3. If I postpone updating some of you might just kill me ;)

~JaceIsNaturalBlonde