Chapter 12: Scott's Tots

If you know where Scott's tots is from then I bless you 

Yesterday Henry was almost killed but the doctors were able to resuscitate him. Your brother, Mike was in the local jail so your father who is the sheriff could keep an eye on him and Scott was at his apartment so he could heal. Scott made everyone take a week off to recover from the trauma. You walked down from your room to the kitchen in your house where your mom was sitting on a stool at the counter looking at Twitter. You sit next to her. 

"Are you ok, sweetheart?" Your mom asks.

"I'm just a little torn.' You say. 

"Tell me your problem, hun." She says and sets her phone down on the counter.

"Well... There's this really sweet guy who's a co worker of mine and... I think I really like him." You tell her.

"OOO! Is he cute!?" Your mom asks.

"Mommm!!!" You say.

You get a text message from Fritz. It read, "Hey Linsey! Unfortunately I can't check up on Scott tonight because I have to go to my cousin's bachelor party. Could you just check up on him to make sure he's alright?" You texted back, "No problem! Have fun!" And you left the house and walked to Scott and William's apartment. 

You arrived at the apartment door and knocked. Scott opened the door.

"Hello, Hello Linsey!" Scott said. "What are you doing here?" 

"Fritz wanted me to check up on you since he wasn't able too." You told Scott. 

"Well come on in!"

And with that you followed Scott to the living room and sat down.

"Where's William?" You asked.

"Oh, I haven't seen him since umm.. Henry. But don't worry! He does this sometimes when he's uhh angry, he'll show up soon! But that doesn't stop me from worrying about him y'know? It's kind of lonely in this apartment.." Scott said with sadness in his voice. 

"So how's your arm?" You asked him.

"Oh, It's healing uh.. It defiantly didn't feel good when um.. Henry.. y'know." He smiled. 

"You seem to worry about William a lot." Scott said.

"I really do." You replied. 

"Linsey, Be honest. Do you have a crush on William?" He asked with seriousness in his voice.

You were silent for a minute.

"Ok.."

"I HAVE A HUGE CRUSH ON WILLIAM!!!" You yelled. 

"What do you like about him?" Scott said with a smile. 

"Well there's his body. He's so hot!!" You say, "But most importantly, he treats me right unlike the other guy's I've met. He's always so kind and caring to me. And he notices the little things. Whenever I'm around him I feel so happy and safe and he's always so comforting." You tell Scott. 

"But I think I messed up... I don't think he would ever love me.." You say as you rest your head on Scott's shoulder.

"I think you'd be surprised." Scott whispered under his breath.

Sorry guys, another short chapter but the next one will be good, I promise The next chapter I'll release will be a Christmas theme one and I hope to have it done and released on Christmas eve. Also thank you guys for 800+ reads! We're almost at a thousand!