New Apartment

Yuki's point of view~

Kyo started crying all of a sudden. I was curious about what was in the envelope. Tohru woke up and walked up to us, rubbing her eyes, "Hey Kyo, and Yuki." She greeted with a smile.

"Hi Tohru." I greeted.

"Hatori dropped by and gave us the envelope. He told us not to look in it unless you wanted us to be mad at us." Kyo said as he held the envelope towards Tohru.

"Oh! They're here!" She smiled big, "You guys can look at these."

"These?" I asked.

"Pictures. Of the baby." Then Tohru was shocked for a moment, "Wait! Nevermind! Unless you guys can tell the gender in the pictures then don't look at them."

"Oh come on Tohru, you'd be giving us way to much credit." I laughed.

Tohru smiled and handed the envelope over to Kyo. Kyo pulled out the pictures of the ultrasound and started crying again. It was difficult to figure out what the gender was. I still had no clue. The pictures were surprisingly beautiful that I shed a few tears of my own.

"Its so beautiful." I smiled.

Tohru smiled and nodded, "Yeah."

"Tohru, I have an important question." Kyo said. "I finally found a small apartment for us, wanna finally get out of here?"

Tohru smiled, "Yeah. I feel bad for leaving Shigure behind though."

"Well I sure as hell don't." Kyo said. Then they both looked over at me, "You're joining us too, rat."

"Huh? A-Are you sure? I know you said it was fine but..."

"I said you're joining us too." Kyo squinted his eyes. What? Is he trying to scare me? "Come on. You'd be better with us rather than Shigure."

"I think it would be a good idea." Tohru smiled.

I let out a sigh and smiled, "Fine. I'll move with you two. Thank you so much."

"Why do you sound so happy? It's not gonna be any different from here. The only difference is the Shigure won't be with us."

"Yeah." I replied.

One week later, we were fully moved into the apartment. It wasn't big but it was nice. Shigure was pretty upset with us moving away. He'd be lonely without us. He said he'd come and visit every once in a while. We also gave Hatori our new address so he know where Tohru is. But we were keeping all of this information a secret from Akito.

Shigure's point of view~

It must be nice to be living in a new apartment. They all left me. Now what am I supposed to do!? Tohru moved out so it's boring.

I was sipping on some tea and reading the newspaper when a I heard knocking at the door. I opened it up to see Akito.

"Ah, Akito, so glad to see you again." I smiled at him.

"Where is Yuki? And Kyo and Tohru? Shouldn't they be eating with you? Usually they are."

"Oh, they're not home." I said with a grin.

"Where are they then?" Akito asked. He impatiently tapped his foot against the ground.

"Out." I said as I sipped on my tea again and glanced back my newspaper.

"Out where? Answer me."

"I don't know, all I know is they won't be back." I said as I continued to sip on my tea as I slowly glance back at Akito with a smug look.

"So they moved out? Where?! Where are they?" Akito asked.

"They didn't even tell me! Ha! Man, I'm really going to be missing those kids."

"You're really annoying today. Okay fine, you won't tell me, then Hatori will."

"Hm? What makes you think Hatori knows where they live?"

"Hatori is caring for Tohru's baby right now, dumbass."

"Well, just because of that, maybe they gave him a different address to meet up at."

"Its Hatori, I don't think they'd be that mean to him."

"Well just maybe." I sipped on my tea, while Akito walked away. "Ha, I wouldn't tell where they live ever."

Kyo's point of view~

"It feels so good having an apartment of our own." I said as I sat down on the bed. "Finally done unpacking!"

Tohru let out a little giggle. "Yuki already fell asleep. He got really tired after unpacking."

I let out a sigh, "Knowing Shigure, he probably already told Akito where we live. It's only a matter of time until he come here."

Tohru sat down next to me and rested her head against my shoulder. "Kyo...I love you." She closed her eyes.

"I love you too, Tohru." I kissed her forehead. "I wish I could hug you regularly."

"Its not your fault." She smiled at me, "Now, what do you want for breakfast in the morning?"

"Huh? No, I'll worry about breakfast. You don't have too."

"Say...Kyo...you couldn't tell what the gender was from those pictures...could you?" She asked me.

"Huh? No. I have no idea still. It bothers me. But also...I'm excited about the gender reveal." Then I let out a small gasp, "A baby shower. We invite everyone except Akito."

"Huh? W-Well..."

"Come on Tohru, you can't possibly be thinking to invite that guy."

"Well...I wouldn't want him to hate us more than he does."

I let out a sigh, "Let me think about it. I care about our safety."

"So do I. I don't think Akito would do anything at a baby shower. Maybe he won't even show up."

I let out a tiny laugh, "Look at you. You're so nice. Always caring about other before yourself."

Tohru smiled. I kissed her lips and she kissed me back.

"Goodnight." She smiled as she lied down and I put the covers over her. I was making sure the apartment was locked up and all the lights were turned off.

"A baby shower huh?" I said to myself quietly. "I can't believe I'm going to be a father. The thought has never crossed my mind. And yet...here I am. With the greatest girl and the greatest child. Why do I deserve this?"

To be continued...

Thanks for reading!