Is Jungwon Jealous?

"Hi Jungwonie, what are you doing

"Hi Jungwonie, what are you doing." I asked Jungwon. Jungwon then looked at me and smiled, "I was about to start a V-live but I had to go to a 7/11 BUT since you're here..." He smirked I then sighed and I said "I'm only doing this because I love you." He smiled and replied with a thank you. I then texted Haechan to see if he could come with me since I didn't want to be bored.

~FullHyuckie🍭✨~

Me: Are you busy, Mr. Sun?

~FullHyuckie🍭✨~ is typing

~FullHyuckie🍭✨~: No why?

Me: I wanna go to 7/11 and not be bored so accompany me please ☺️

~FullHyuckie🍭✨~ is typing

~FullHyuckie🍭✨~: Sure I'll come🙂

Me: Okie see you in five.

*You have left the chatroom*

*~FullHyuckie🍭✨~ has left the chatroom*

I was excited to see Haechan, this is the first time we've officially hung out as our groups hung out before, but never us alone. We were already close because we text and video call each other a lot so I link my arm with his as we walked. We talked about aloe of thing on the way to the store, like how my debut has been going and if Sun and Moon was going to continue. I'm a big NCTzen and it makes me shy when Haechan teases me about it. We then looked at all the goods in the store, "Haechan do you want anything?" I asked as He shook his head no  and I got Jungwon his drink that he wanted and I wanted banana milk but I couldn't afford it, I didn't bring enough money. I pout and payed for the drink and was about to leave when Haechan started to look for something, I thought he didn't want anything. I waited outside for him to come out. He then looked at me, wondering why I was standing outside. I then said, "I thought you said you didn't want anything." He then said, "I didn't... this is for you." He held the bag infront of me, I looked at him confused but accepted the bag. It had my favorite candy, chips, a muffin, and banana milk, my eyes widened in shock as I almost tackled him in a hug. We then hugged for a while, I then kept thanking him as he walked me to the Enhypen dorm. As we said our goodbyes, I screamed from across the street, "LEE HAECHAN YOU'RE THE BEST." Then he said, "SONG RAE CHAN YOU'RE CUTE AND NOW GET INSIDE BEFORE YOU GET SICK!" I then blushed and walked inside, Jungwon then rushed to me asking, "What took you so long?" I then laughed and said I got backed up with looking at other things, he saw my bag full of treats and said clearly. I went to the bathroom to go change into other clothes as Sunoo and Jungwon started a V-live. Jungwon waited till it reach 100 to start then him and Sunoo started but when it reached 1,000 the drama started to happen. Everyone kept telling them to look at Soompi and the boys were confused, Sunoo then searched up on his phone what the Egene's were talking about and saw the article about Haechan's and Nova's dating rumor and showed it to Jungwon. Jungwon was confused at first because she hasn't really went out, only to realize that this article probably must've been made today. I got out the bathroom not knowing anything that was going on until I saw Jungwon fuming and Sunoo shocked. I then asked Jungwon what's wrong and he shoved the phone in my face and I saw the dating rumor, I was shocked myself as I didn't think this would happen, I should've been more careful. Jungwon then asked, "You wanna explain this?" I then said, "It's a misunderstanding, I was just thanking him for getting me food." "OH SO HE GETS YOU FOOD NOW?!?" Jungwon then stared to raise his voice. I then looked at him confused and shocked asking, "Why are you bothered by this?" Jungwon then responded, "It could affect your career!" I then asked again, "But it looks like you're taking this personally, it's a misunderstanding, I don't understand your problem?" He then stormed off and I just looked at Sunoo, he was also confused and shocked by Jungwon's sudden behavior, we never seen him mad before so. I feel like checking on him but I also feel like he's going to lash out on me again, and right in time, the other boys saw the article and I explained it to them, and they didn't seem too mad, they seemed more worried if anything, so what's up with Jungwon. I told Jay, Sunghoon and Heeseung about it and then Sunghoon said confused, "Why would he react like that though?" we all shrugged then Jay had a face like a lightbulb just turned on over his head. "He's jealous!" I looked at him confused as the other two had realization on their faces. I then said, "Huh?" Then Jay said, "You heard me, he's jealous because even Sunoo didn't react like that and he's your past lover..." I then said, "I never thought of it like that." Then he said, "Well you guys have to make it right and apologize to each other or this group is going to be very disfunctional these next few days."