Ch. 67

Atlanta, Georgia
                                                  October 10th, 2019

Key's POV

We had just it back home from the doctors appointment. I was pissed off at the fact that Bre had been lying to me this whole time.

" Bre you heard what I said I want a damn DNA test. The shit you told me, and the shit that the doctor said don't add up!" I yelled.

" Really, Key this is your baby! Just cause my due date changed doesn't mean anything. You do know they can give you the wrong due date right?" She yelled.

" You said you was 4 months.... The lady just said you was 3 months! Now, ian dat damn dumb! It don't take a fucking rocket scientist to add the shit up." I said.

" I can't fucking believe you. You might as well let me go back to Memphis since you don't think the baby is yours. When I have him you can just come and see him in person, and then see if he's yours or not."

" I mean if that's what you wanna do, then go ahead. And stop calling it a him hell you don't even know what it is yet! Ole dumb lying ass." I yelled.

" It's not what I wanna do, but you giving me a hard time key. I wanna stay here, and be a family. And it's a boy cause I can feel it." She smiled.

" YOU'RE CRAZY! I told you we not together, and we don't gotta be together to raise that baby if it is mine." I said.

" Why cause you still in love with her?" Bre asked looking at me.

I ignored her, and walked off to the kitchen. But of course she followed me.

" What is it about her that makes you still want her!" She yelled.

" Drop it, I'm telling you. Leave the shit alone Bre." I laughed to keep myself calm while trying to walk away in the process.

" Why can't you move on from her? Clearly she moved on already! What's so special about that bitch, huh?What is it about her that I don't have! I'm the one having yo baby! Not that bitch!" She yelled.

" YOU COULD NEVER BE CALI! Yeah, it's a possibility you might be having my baby, but I'm gone always be in love with Caliana. I'ma always try to get her back, and if I can't I'ma keep trying until the day I die cause I love her! Cause ain't no bitch ever loved me the way she has. Ain't no bitch ever showed me loyalty like she has. Ain't no bitch ever looked out for me the way she has. And ain't no bitch EVER fucked me the way she has! Since, you wanted to know why, now you know. That's some honesty fa yo ass!" I yelled.

Bre started to cry, and I just walked passed her, and grabbed my keys. I got in the car, and pulled off. I had to get away from Bre after all the shit that went down today cause I can't take it anymore. I drove to the studio to go chill with Dolph, so I could clear my head for a while.

I pulled up to a red light, and got on my phone real quick. I went to Instagram seeing the first picture that popped up.

 I went to Instagram seeing the first picture that popped up