Chapter 45

Okay this is a warning.
This chapter includes subjects like rape, sexual assault and blood.
If you are not comfortable with these, simply don't read or don't read the parts were I start with a warning.
They end when I put a little ending.

Oh and Merry Christmas everyone
Have a good day 😂😂🥳

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

My head was hurting me

My head was hurting me. I felt like there was little men in there banging my skull with sledge hammers. It really hurt. I felt like my head was going to explode. It was dark. I couldn't see anything. Maybe that was because my eyes were closed and refused to open. I tried to peel them open but my dizziness prevented me. Why was I dizzy? I was sat on something really hard and there were itching things around my wrists and ankles. What's happening? I want my daddy.

I forced my eyes to open and when they did I was confused. I was really drowsy and it was hard to keep them open. I was in a dark room. I didn't know where I was. I sat up straight and became alert. There was a bed in the middle and I didn't like the colour. The rest of the room was a sickish green. I tried to move my arms and legs but I couldn't move. I looked down at myself. My arms were bound to a wooden chair by a rope. I tried to move again but I couldn't. I was beginning to panic. Where was I? Why was I here? How was I here?

I tried to think back to what had happened. My mind was a bit blurry and I could hardly concentrate. After a while, I finally remembered and began to cry again. Carlos. Was Carlos alive? Was he okay? I wanted to see Carlos. I needed to see Carlos. I tried to get out of the chair again but that only caused my wrists and ankles to hurt more. The rope was rubbing against them and caused blood to come out. My head darted around the room trying to find something that would help me. Anything that could help me. I was still crying and it felt like my lungs were compressing. I was struggling to breath. I took deep breaths in and out to make sure I got enough air.

I dropped my head and let the tears fall. That was when I noticed the change in my clothing. I was wearing a very revealing outfit. The top showed the top of my breasts off and only connected in the middle with a knot. The skirt was really tight and short. They were both a beige colour. I would never wear this.