A New World

3rd Person

"Do we have any missions yet?  I am so bored," Inoskue whined kicking around on the floor.  "Be quiet Inoksuke you will wake up Zenitsu and Nezuko.  We do not have any missions though.  I am going to take a walk and look for some fruits there was an apple tree not too far away, " the maroon haired boy said getting up and grabbing the box Nezuko normally is in.

  The maroon walks out and runs to the apple tree around a mile away from their little cottage.  He opens the box and started putting apples into climbing from tree to tree filling up the box.  "That is enough, " Tanjiro mumbled jumping out of the trees.  A few bushes a foot away started to rustle as he reaches for his sword.

  A man in all black came out from the bushes with a shield over his face making his face blurry and unclear.  "Who are you, " Tanjiro started to draw his sword slowly.  The man in black vanished coming up behind him and hitting the back of his neck knocking him out.

Tanjiro Pov

  Everything was blurry and spinning he couldn't tell where he was.  "Where am I? " I said as a lady walked up to me. "Hello are you alright why are you on the ground? " a black-haired girl walked up to me holding put her hand out.  "Who are you and where am I? " I groaned grabbing her hand and standing up.  "You are in Musutafu, Japan, " the black-haired girl said a bit confused.  "

   How did I even get here? " I mumbled as the city stopped spinning.  "Nezuko, " I suddenly let out looking around seeing no sites of him grabbing her box opening it up.  "Are you ok do you want to come to the dorms with me I can help you?  I am a hero, so I can help with any situation you are having, " the black-haired girl said leading him to the dorms trying to calm him down.  "My name is Tanjiro I am sorry for the trouble I am causing you. What is your name? " I said in a sweet tone.

  "Momo Yaoyorzo.  You can call me Momo if you would like, " Momo smiled kindly. 'She seems nice and trustworthy.  Her smell doesn't smell evil or like she a lier.' I shrugged it off and kept walking my mind racing about where I am, who that guy in the woods was, and why I can not smell any demons around.  "Ok we are here at UA High School, " Momo said proudly as she passed through the gates. I paused for a second.  'She seemed proud what is this place?' I thought running walking in with her as an alarm went off. 

    Heroes started to run down activating their quirks.  "Who are you and what are you doing tailing my student?" a long black-haired man with red eyes yelled running up to me wrapping him in his scarf. 

   "Wait I told him to follow me he is with me.  I should have asked, but it was kinda a weird situation. He was on the side of the street knocked out.  He randomly said 'Nezuko'. I figured he needed help or was hurt, " Momo said stopping her teacher and standing in front of me.'This is some odd smells around her red eyes is mad and confused the teachers behind him seem to be calmed down a bit, and Momo is worked up' I thought with my eyes closed smelling the air sound me. 

   "What is he doing," the red-eyed teacher said looking at me.  "I am not sure he has not done this for what I have seen. His quirk maybe? " Momo shrugged looking at me as the air changed around me. "I erased his quirk it wouldn't work if he tried, " The teacher released me as I fell to the ground.  "Let's take you in for questioning and a check-up and then we will go from there, " the teacher's hair fell back down and his eyes changed to black walking to me.

  I quickly stand up and bow. "I am so sorry sir.  I am lost and I don't know where I am this is not like my normal town." I explained and he patted my head.  "It's fine kid call me Mr. Aizawa, no sir. It makes me sound old. Let's go to the main building, " Aizawa said waving his hand for me to follow him.  I run up beside him and he started asking me questions. 

"What is your name?"

"Tanjiro Kamado."

"How old are you?"

"15 years old."

"Where are you from?"

"Mustafa, Japan." I realized that we were entering the building going down the hall to a room.  We sit down at a table and the questions start again.  "What is the last day you recall and what happened last?" Aizawa asked a question that would change this whole situation and I realized that. 

"May 18, 1922.  I was out to collect apples the ones that are still in my box and some person or demon in all black knocked me out.  It was so dark I couldn't see much and I was tired, so I messed up of defending myself, " I said with a sigh of defeat taking by box and opening it.

   Sure enough, it was full of apples from that night.  "Do you have your years mixed up It is currently May 19, 2422?" Aizawa questioned very confusedly.  "There is no way here, " I take off my uniform's top layer and on a piece of leather stitched to the back of the coat it said 1920 the year he got his new uniform.  It looked exactly like his last one, but it is not ripped and clean with putting hundreds of stitches in it.

   "That surely is what it says on there. I will give you some new clothes that fit in with the normal style later you can take this back.  Also what is with the sword?  It is a threat or danger?" Aizawa said pointing to my sword.  "This is the sword I use to hunt and kill demons. It is my Nirichin blade, so I do not use it again people normally unless they are a threat or working with demons, " I explain shaking my head for a second.

   "Ok then well head over the dorms that say 1-A on them and we will sort things out with getting you home and talking to the principal after a few more questions, " Aizawa said earning a small huff from me.

"Do you have any family?"

"Yes, Nezuko Kamado my little sister.  The rest of my family was killed by demons.  Nezuko has been turned into a demon and we are trying to find a cure for her."

"Do you have a quirk?"

"No, I do not even know what that is"

"Ok well, it is like a superpower other people have other powers.  I can erase quirks our school is full of people with quirks.  Anyway, that is it you can head to the dorms be careful some of the students are not pleasant."

"Okay thank you, sir, " I let out bowing down. "It's Mr. Aizawa, not sir," Aizawa said standing up as I do the same.  "Goodbye, " I waved heading out the way we came quickly running to the dorms.  'This should be it' I walked in the doors to see people all around the living room and some in the kitchen.  The second I walk in they all turn their heads towards me.  I look at them for a second and bow "I am Tanjiro Kamado and I guess I will be staying here for a while.  It is a pleasure to meet you all."

Hello, it is me the author I might make some spelling or grammar errors.  I am sorry if I do.  This chapter has no swearing, but bakugou is soon to come in the mix so expect some swearing if you are uncomfortable with this you may leave.  Let me know if u would be interested is ships
~Anime_Moonlight
Word Count: 1363 words