𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 🎄

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: this chapter is being posted early! just so you know, this chapter happens after the next few chapters, so please don't be confused about the timeline.

everyone sat in my living room, soft christmas music playing gently in the background.

in the brightly lit room, niki and wilbur sat on the couch, wilburs arm around niki as she finished wrapping her last present, and he munched on a cookie that tubbo's little sister and i had made together.

tommy sat on the opposite side, struggling to wrap his final few gifts, so he could toss them under the tree. nessie sat beside him, watching him curiously as he fidgeted with the tape, trying to wrap something.

tubbo, lani, and i were in the kitchen, making the last bit of the christmas sweets and some hot cocoa.

we sat around on the floor as the last batch of cookies cooled, talking about what we wanted to find under the tree and some things that had been going on in the past few weeks.

after awhile, we all drifted to the couch, i sat near tommy as lani took the job of handing us each our respective gifts.

the first gift wilbur unwraps is from tommy and i, which happens to be some new picks for his guitar, a new sweater, and a few new beanies. he thanks us before setting the gift beside him, and moves onto the next one.

i lose focus on the others as i unwrap my gifts, i receive a 100 pound amazon gift card, which was a win. wilbur had simply written a note in his box, which promised to take me to a tattoo parlor to get any piercing i wanted, whenever i wanted, and he would pay. tubbo and lani both pitched in to get me a new headset for my streams, which i desperately needed, and tommy got him and i matching necklace set. i had no doubt in my mind they were expensive, since they featured an opal on each charm. my favorite stone.

after the gift wrapping had finished, wilbur and niki retreated to my guest room, their faces tinted pink from the cider they'd been sipping on for the past three hours or so.

toby and lani returned to the kitchen, offering to clean up, and i nod, telling them id join them in just a moment.

my christmas pajamas were comfy as i sat on the couch with tommy. his arm was wrapped around me, and my head lay on his shoulder.

one of my favorite songs began drifting quietly through the speakers, and i pull tommy up by his hand. he smiles, holding me gently as we dance across the living room.

his grip on me was tight, but loving, and i smile, our bodies moving in harmony with one another.

when the song comes to a gentle end, we are standing in the doorway to the hallway.

tommy looks up, and i follow his lead.

"mistletoe" he says, grabbing the side of my face gently and pulling me into a soft kiss.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS GUYS!!! I AM SUPER EXCITED TO BE WRITING FLUFF AGAIN AFTER ALL THIS ANGST :,(( i love you all! no matter if you celebrate or not, i hope you have a happy next few days, and an even better new year. to my fellow pagans, merry yule, blessed be!