Boiled lettuce guts served with a side of goldfish sashimi

Y/n's pov

"Kei, I got a cat," I smile. "Isn't it cute?"

"Jesus, you can't just run off like that," he says. "Next time I'll stop looking for you."

"This guy said he was selling cats, so I followed him," I say. "It's not my fault you didn't follow me."

"We were in a pet store, I was talking to an employee to get a stupid cat," he says. "Why would you follow some strange man?"

"Well, I got the cat didn't I?" I ask holing it up. "And it's cute."

"How much was it?" he sighs.

"What do you mean?" I ask. "I didn't buy the cat, where'd you get that idea from?"

"You just said that you followed a man because he was selling cats," he says. "Did you steal it?"

"Oh yeah," I nodded my head. "I think he was tryna sell me drugs, or maybe get laid. It's really a toss-up, so I showed him my school ID."

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Don't follow strangers into alley's, you can get hurt," he says. "What would've happened if you followed a murderer?"

"I didn't think that one out okay? But after I showed him my ID he turned pale and left me in the alley," I shrug. "So it's fine."

"No, it's not fine," he says. "You scared me."

"Sorry bruv," I say. "I promise I won't follow strangers into alleys, even if they promise cats."

"Good," he sighs. "Now where did you get that cat?"

"Well after I was left I started looking around, then I realized I couldn't find you so I sat on a milk crate," I say. "And about ten minutes later of me having a mini panic attack I felt something scratch my ass."

"Your ass?" he questions. "Who the fuck was touching you."

"Calm down my guy, this cat was stuck under the milk crate scratching me," I say. "If you're tryna start beef with someone then the cat is the culprit."

"If you were freaked out why didn't you call me?" he asks. "You have your phone don't you?"

"Oh..." I pause. "I forgot about that, that would've saved me a lot of hassle."

"Yes it would've," he shakes his head. "Don't wander around."

"Don't tell me what to do," I say. "Or ima get Bunny to rail you in the break room, on god I will."

"Yeah, whatever," he takes my hand. "Now come on, let's give this cat to Kenma then go home."

"I'm not joking," I say. "I will have it arranged."

"Nobody is railing me," he rolls his eyes. "And I'll do everything I can to stay away from that one, she's weird."

"Bunny is a baddie," I say. "She's gonna take over her dads club when she's old enough."

"Suits her well," he rolls his eyes.

"And I'm gonna be a stripper there," I say. "It's not a strip club but I'll make it work."

"You wanna be a stripper?" he asks.

"Yup," I nod my head. "You gotta problem with that?"

"Not my body, so I don't have an opinion on that," he says. "But I'd be lying if I told you that I wanted you to be a stripper."

"Someones drinks their respect women juice," I laugh.

"It's the bare minimum," he says. "What should I say?"

How is he so hot!? And respectful!?

"Are we about to kiss right now?" I ask tucking some hair behind my ear and pulling off the signature Debby Ryan smirk.

"Not before you put some chapstick on," he laughs.

The audacity.

"Kei what the hell crawled up your ass today? I just put chapstick on. My lips aren't dry you wiggle di-" he interrupts me with a kiss. Whether he wanted to kiss me or he just wanted me to shut the fuck up, I wouldn't know.

"Maybe I just needed some chapstick," he says rubbing his lips together. "Thanks."

"Sly mother fucker," I mutter.

Jokes on him, it's tinted lipgloss. Now he's got some sparkles, loser. Actually, I'm the one looking like a loser right now, because he looks better with it on than I do.

"Why are you looking at me like you wanna stab me?" he asks. "I thought you wanted me to kiss you."

"I'm plotting my revenge is all," I say. "Same old thing."

"Why?" he questions. "Don't you like PDA?"

"Why?" I ask. "Don't you like PDA?"

"My mom told me that when she was a teenager she would repeat what people say when she got nervous," he says. "Do you secretly hang out with my mom?"

Insert flashback to the weekly trips to the mall I go on with Akina.

"Nah," I shake my head. "You're tripping."

"Mhm," he nods his head. "Dumbass."

"I hope you get eaten by an alligator wearing a pink bikini while Sico mode plays in the background," I say.

"Then I can only hope that that day comes soon," he sighs.

My brain is fried.

-Crouton