Chapter 24 *Christmas chapter*

Sorry it has been a while. This is a very merry Christmas Eve special! A big shout out to SitatheDamned! Woohoo! :D anyways.....

You MAY read on!

______________________________________________________________________________________

We made it to his pack house in what felt like no time at all. Probably because I was so lost in my thoughts.

We walked into the house and I was greeted warmly by Will who brought me into a BIG bear hug.

"Hey Chrissy, welcome back!" Will screamed.

I hugged him back lightly and offered him a short smile. "Hey Will."

Dad grabbed my arm roughly and dragged me into his office, with will following behind. After we were all in his office the door was closed behind us and me and Will sat down onto the couch while dad sat behind his desk in his chair.

Tension filled the air and nobody said a word, until Will spoke.

"What happened?" Will asked, obviously conserned.

"That's what I would like to know.." Dad said sitting up in his chair. He leaned closer waiting for me to speak.

I sighed and looked at dad and Will.

"Promise you wont get mad?" I asked them, worried they would hurt Brandon.

"Chrissy, I could never be mad at you." Dad replies.

"Yeah, your dad's right. I would never and could never be mad at you." Will smiled.

"Not at me."

Will's eyes turned darker along with dads. But they knew if there was even a chance of them doing anything to Brandon, I wouldn't say a word.

Dad sighed and rubbed his face. He looked back up at me and growled out "I Promise."

Will didn't even say a word. He was already mad and I wasn't taking any chances.

"Will?" I asked.

"Fine. I promise."

"Okay... Well..." I proceeded to tell them all that happened. Well, everything from after I left them last time. All about mom, my brothers, the fight, the joking, and his threat. And even the part where I growled. Then when I left and when dad came.

"Then I made the imaginary wall and now I'm here!" I finished.

Both of there jaws were dropped and looking at me in shock.

I looked at them confused. "Wow, I thought you guys might he a little more, you know, mad."

"You growled?" Will asked in shock.

"Yeah! Loudly too."

"And you have powers?" He asked.

"Yes Will. I already told you that."

"Alpha, she's a...."

"Enough!" Dad growled at Will.

Will immediately shut up and I was confused once more.

"What am I?" I asked.

Dad glared over at Will, jaw clenched. He sighed and looked back at me. "Its late. You should sleep."

I glared over at him. "Dad, what am I?"

"I will tell you tomorrow. Will go show her to her room."

"Yes Alpha." Will bowed (sp) and grabbed my arm.

I sighed and looked back at dad. Will gently tugged me out of the room and led me down the hall and stopped in front of a door that had my name in bubble letters across it. I opened the door and it was a blue and black room. It was amazing.

"This is amazing." I breathed.

I sat down on the queen sized bed and looked around the marvelous room. Will sat next to me.

"Yeah, as soon as your dad found you he started decorating a room for you. I hope you like it."

"I love it!"

'Thanks dad!' I mind linked him.

Gosh its so easy to mind link. You don't even have to get up. Okay, I'm going off topic.

'No problem, now go to sleep.' He replied.

I rolled my eyes and got under the covers. Will still stayed perched at the end of the bed.

"Um, Will? You can go now."

"Oh yeah, sorry. Goodnight." He didn't even turn to look back at me, he just left the room.

All of these different thoughts were running through my head, but the last one before I dozed off....

"School is gonna be torture tomorrow..."

And then I fell into a restless nights sleep...

__________________________________________

Sorry it has been a while. Sorry it is so short. You all know how my phone messes things up :/ : SitatheDamned, your character comes up next. :) but you already know that because I told you. lol well have a very merry Christmas Eve everyone! And thank you all for reading and rating and fanning!

I love you all :)

Have a....

Holly...

Jolly...

Christmas!

Cause its the best time of the year! Happy birthday baby Jesus!

:*

Lol thanks guys :)

~MermaidPearl~

PS I will make another later so do not fear, MermaidPearl is here!