Chapter 3

Chang An City

Everyone started to pushed each other to make way for the general. Li Wei Wei was too shocked that her lips a bit open with Tanghulu inside.

She couldn't believe that she is going to meet The General she had read in a book.

Shook out of her thoughts, Li Wei Wei tries to stand on her toes to see the general.

"Qiqi did you hear that?! The general is coming! But which one is Feng Xujin?"

Qiqi look down after pointing at Feng Xujin. People even bow their heads a bit to avoid any eye contact with the cold-blooded general.

But her Young Miss jumping up to see the general.

At the end of the road, stood proudly The General Feng XuJin. He looks at the crowd, he found them avoiding him.

Feng Xujin immediately commands his soldiers to move forward.

He is actually on his way to the palace. He is required to make report about his return and to inform the emperor about the war.

The earlier buzzling city fall into a dead silence and started to line up on the side to let the general get through.

With his stoned-faced on, his horse running through the crowd. Feng Xujin's eyes are on the road.

"Jin Er, they are afraid of you. Maybe you should try to smile a bit" His only friend named Zhao Li said.

All of a sudden, the corner of his eyes caught a small petite hand waving at him.

He is actually taken aback by the action. But he just ignored it.

She is indeed beautiful. But Feng Xujin is more amused by her gesture. He could see that the girl is smiling.

'Who is she? Is she not afraid of me?' He thought.

The other subordinates also saw the way that lady waving at their leader. But they have never seen her before.

Li Wei Wei had imagined that the general is going to be handsome. But she did not know he would be this godly good looking.

'General don't blame me if I had a crush on you.'

"No! Li Wei Wei you are here to save him, not flirting or dating. You need to go back to your real home which is in a modern world." She remind herself. Qiqi look at her miss weirdly.

After the general troops fade away, they immediately head back home.

"How am I going to talk to him? Do I need to make an appointment to meet him?" Li Wei Wei asked Qiqi.

"Miss what is appointment? Qiqi don't understand. Pardon me." Qiqi quickly apologise for not understanding her miss.

"Nothing. Hehe It's not your fault." Li Wei Wei awkwardly said.

She realised that the ancient people speak in traditional chinese language not the modernised one.

-----

Li Wei Wei somehow get used to her ancient's life. She could say that she is good in adapting a new environment.

But she still hadn't meet any other characters other than the general. Sighing loudly, an idea show up.

One of the plot in the novel strike into her thoughts.

'Should I become his matchmaker?'

Knowing that his future wife that the emperor chose not suitable for the general, doesn't sit right with her.

"I'm gonna change everything before I leave." Li Wei Wei determined on saving the general.

Qiqi currently helping Li Wei Wei on getting ready for a dinner with her family.

"Husband how was your day at palace?" Madam Li asked while sitting down.

Minister Li started,

"Today the emperor has announced that our country will be celebrating the Empress Dowager birthday next week. So father want to ask whether Wei Er want to attend the birthday banquet?"

Li Wei Wei's eyes fills with eagerness. This is the only chance she could meet all the royal family which she has learnt in the novel.

"Yes father I would love to. I won't embarrassed you at the banquet. I will be at my best."

Li Wei Wei immediately thanked her father and mother while they hug her.

She spend the whole night choosing some beautiful clothes.

'Ah right! Maybe the general will be there too.' She thought.

Li Wei Wei is going to use this chance to tell him about his fate.

—————

P.S
A short chapter coz I'm out of idea.