Chapter nine

Edwin did not see anastasia at work today, how much he now love seeing her face and today that he was planning to make a move on her she did not come, how much he fucking want her, he wants to fuck her so bad he wanted that lean and supple body pressed against his chest, he wanted the full globes of her breast nestle in the palm of his hands, he wants to sulk her perfect pink nipple's then he will kneel between her thighs and lick her wet hot cunt, he will give her so much pleasure she will scream his name with ecstasy. How much he wants his Ana back, he is going to make her want him as he.

"Yes,come for me Ana", edwin groan,  she wrap her leg's around his waist and felt him go deeper she moan, he slide out and slam back in hard and fast he thrust into her, they both groan in inusion,she felt the familiar pull in her belly, edwin grab her ass and slam into her again............... Ding ding ding, Anastasia alarm ring, "fuck" she exclaimed her chest heaving, her panties were soaked with her cum, she had been having the same dream since the day she became his personal assistant and she can't take it anymore, she will woke up and feel so horny, Anastasia lay back and start touching her self, she closed her eyes and imagine edwin is the one stroking her cunt, her moan's  filled the air  as she come.she finally got up, showered and dress up for work although she had not sleep well, her mum called yesterday and ask when she is coming back to Seattle, she miss her mum so much, she had not given her answer but she is going back to Seattle, it just not time for her to leave now that she has make new friends and find a job, and besides she's getting a lot of money working now as a P.A, she groan, how is she even able to work when he will be across the room.  
Steve came to pick her up exactly after seven, he look handsome and he was so sweet, he talked about his family and his childhood life, he is also funny and fun to be with. After the dinner he drop her at her house, he kissed her goodnight and drove off. 

Anastasia got in   here thankfully he had not change anything, she entered elevator and press the button, it begin to slide shut, then a shoe stopped it from sliding completely shut, she raised her gaze to the shoe owner, oh god it is edwin, she panicked he enterd and it slide completely shut, closing her with edwin in a small conference, the scent of him waft into her nose, she exhale holding her breath and realise , she glanced at him and found him watching her intently "why didn't you come to work yesterday" he ask gently.  Anastasia did not heard him talk but she was sure he was talking to her, cause his lips move and he was looking at her, anastasia felt like she should tell him about her date so that he will know that she has also move on, "I felt tired yesterday morning but by evening I went to a restaurant with my boy friend.she saw his face harden and his jaw tighten all his gorgeous body grew tense, she swallowed, " have I said something wrong " she ask.  "with who?  he said in a steel tone, she blink "why do you want to know "
" Anastasia with who "he repeated still not taking his eyes off her. "Mr, steel he ask me out and....... why am I even telling you all this?  He was about to talk then the elevator chose the moment to open, she walk out immediately into her new desk or rather her new office.