𝟨𝟪 | 𝖳𝖱𝖠𝖯 𝖦𝖠𝖫𝖠

CORINNE'S BLEEDING HAD stopped by the 26th because she wasn't that far along and she had figured out how to prevent herself from falling into a deep dark hole of sadness which was staying busy

CORINNE'S BLEEDING HAD stopped by the 26th because she wasn't that far along and she had figured out how to prevent herself from falling into a deep dark hole of sadness which was staying busy. All she did was work and Demon hated it. She would leave before he woke up and she would be exhausted by the time he got home.

She simultaneously e-learned, did makeup, lashes, and packed orders but she still felt like she was missing something. "I want a beauty bar," Corinne says making Demon question her. "Like a big salon." Boys don't know shit.

"A beauty bar. Like a place where people go to get they hair and makeup done." She explains. "Lemme guess...you already planned everything." He tells her finally opening his eyes. "You wanna see my PowerPoint?" She asks making him sit up while she grabs her computer.

"Turn on the tv for me." She says. He turns on the tv and she started screen sharing. "So names...I only could come up with one so I paid somebody to make me a logo. Is it cute?" She asks. She had every intention of making it look like a luxury laboratory.

"Yeah, it reminds me of you." He says, looking at the logo. The name was simple but it was Corinne. "The Lash Lab by Corinne Solis".

"Lash" and "The" were written in Corinne's mother's handwriting while "Lab" was a regular Bebas-Neue font while "By Corinne Solis" was written in her grandmother's handwriting. The different shades of pink, complimented each other and popped against the black background. "Look, he even did my face with it and he designing a website." She smiles. She had lost one baby and was creating another. "So when you gone start looking for locations?"

"Monday." She tells him. "You think 200,000 enough?" He asks. "Oh, you think I want you to pay for it?" Corinne questions. "I'm just investing in you." He smiles. "I just want you to be my assistant." She tells him. "So you saying 250?" Demon asks. "Zero. No." Corinne shakes her head. "300?"

"No, cause like what if we break up?" She asks him. "We not gone break up. We in too deep." He says. "Still...you don't know what the future holds." Corinne voices her concern. "And? I love you that ain't gone ever change. If we break up that just means we not a couple no more but you gone be my best friend forever." He tells her. "That's so sweet but no." She shakes her head. "Ion give a fuck what you say. 350. If you use it for that, you do. If you don't, you don't. Either way, it's yours." He says getting closer and closer to her face before pecking her lips.

"Adonis." She says. "Just give me the gift that you got me when I told you not to get me anything." He tells her making her get up. "Here you go." She smiles.

"You sure you wanna give me this?" He asks seeing the Icebox blue velour box. "Just cause we going through some stuff right now, don't mean I don't love you. Plus I spent money on that. You gone appreciate it." She shrugs. He opens the box being met with a twenty-inch medium-thick iced out Miami Cuban link and a large circular pendant. Staring at his gift, he could on feel guilty. On the circular pendant was Nico in all his glory. His face, hair, and clothes were clearly and distinctively carved into the rose gold. The shirt he had on was completely created with VVS. The stitching in his jacket was there. The background was full of small VVS diamonds with larger VVS diamonds around the edge of the circle. He was hesitant to pick it up, yet he did.