ALLURE

HI EVERYONE!!!
• Swearing and violence in this chapter.
Read with caution.
I love u all, don't forget to vote and comment along the way<3
New follower- Princessstoopid thank u all do making this possible.
Merry Christmas and read on!!!!
_______________________________

Class felt empty without Lucy. We weren't the best of friends..not even friends really. Pansy kept taking her away from me, so we only talked at lunch.

It must have been at least a week now. I have no idea where she has gone, but rumours soar.

Things like; "I bet she's pregnant, with Malfoy. Not the first drama he has been in," and "She could be dead."

But the thing is, I couldn't rule those rumors out. She could be dead for all I know. But I do know one thing, and it's that I am not getting involved in things like this anymore.

I could end up dead.

Draco warned me so.

What if he had something to do with her disappearance...I mean he cheated, but would she leave the school because of that?

Wherever she was, I felt alone. At breakfast, lunch, and when I had to go to sleep. As the nights became darker and longer, I glanced over to her bed to see if it was full.

Empty. Again.

Even when I slept, I was interrupted a couple times. I guess it would have been Draco, since I went down the stairs yesterday to finally see who was pacing around the room.

_______________

~yesterday~

I walked down the steps in frustration. Who the hell keeps on waking me up?

"Excuse me. What the hell do you think you are-

"Hello to you too," Draco sneered.

"You should be sleeping," I spoke.

"I tried. Now fuck off."

I walked around the small coffee table in the middle of the room, and sat next to him on the leather sofa.

"Where's Lucy?" I questioned.

"I don't know," he sighed.

"Nothing bad has happened to her, right?"

"I told you, Jennifer. I don't know." He raised his voice, surely waking others up.

I flinched to his voice and began to go upstairs.

"You don't know why I cheated on her. It's not like I wanted to."

I stopped in my tracks and looked over.

"Why," I said exhausted.

He opened his mouth, but quickly closing it.

"I can't tell you." He said.

He started to look down, his head drooping over his tall body.