Chapter 4. Recovery??

I woke up once again in a hospital bed. Come to think of it🤔, it's been a while since I last visited a church 😳. I think I've been sent a message. I heard shuffling so I looked down to see a baby boy on my bed. 🤔 Deja vu much. Anyway, I picked up the child and put him on my lap making him straddling me.

I looked in his eyes and instantly regretted it. I started having flashbacks which was causing me a headache. Soon after a doctor and a nurse came rushing in, due to their speed my hair was blown in my face. ' dramatic much?' my conscience ask due to my choice of words.

The baby was taken from me and I was given an injection which caused my to slip into unconsciousness.

I woke up to beeping sounds. I looked around and remembered where I was at.I pressed a button which should alert the doctors that I'm now awake and soon a doctor came in to check me.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°••°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•

Nathan's pov

I'm here in the heading to my car so I can go to the hospital to see Lidia. I'm here now wondering why it's it that Lidia always wears a mask.

(Author's note- I'm sure readers are concerned about Nathan seeing Lidia's face and his reaction. We he still hasn't seen her face yet. I have plans for them before the face reveal 😏😏)

I mean, a dude would like to see his crush's face. It's like a blind date, I've never seen her face before not even when she met in an accident nor when she fell. And I didn't dare remove the mask off her face when she fainted. I wanted ( drum roll please 🥁 🥁🥁) a face reveal. A bit cliche but whatever.

It does bother me a lot not being able to see her face. I have to fantasize. And that little boy I always see with her, who is he? Brother? Son? Is she babysitting him? I really don't know now 🤦🏻‍♂️💆🏿‍♂️. He is quite cute though. And also familiar.

I was in my car and on my way to the hospital to visit Lidia when my phone rang. I connected my phone to the car's bluetooth system and answered the call (SAFETY FIRST!!). It was Max my best friend.

Lidia's pov

After the doctors visit my mother cane in with a sleeping Jonah in her hands. My heart started beating really fast, so fast the doctors thought I was having a heart attach. Mom knew the reason, and that was because of Jonah was awake then he would call me 'mama'. She also saw my face and Nathan, she excused her self and went to buy Jonah some snacks before he woke up and also because she wanted Nathan and I to talk. Hmmm? I wonder why, *shrug* anyways.

I turn to Nathan to see him looking at me with concern so I cleared my throat. "Penny for your thoughts?"

" We don't use penny" he smiled and to my surprise, a genuine one as well . " Whatever" I scoffed. "Is there a reason for your pleasant visit"

" Pleasant huh" he smirked. "Dum" I muttered under my breath. " Nerd" I heard him reply and I glared at him then took my eyes off him.

" Whatev-" I was rudely interrupted again. " I have a question". " Shoot" I replied annoyed.

" Why do you always wear a mask?" He asked. My eyes shot straight to him and he flinched. Maybe he saw the fast movement of my eyes. " I wear it because I don't want everyone to see my face" I don't like to tell lies so I told him the truth but not the complete reason.

" Is there a reason?" He asked. " "Ummm" I scratched the back of my neck. " Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this a hospital? I honestly didn't know it was a police station" I honestly didn't know, no kidding..... Of course I'm kidding but I'm an actor so I made my face looking like I was genuinely confused. Don't ask me how I know how my face look.