𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.
[𝟎𝟑𝟑]
𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

[IRL]

Elinor closed the car door with a smile. She leaned over the console, giving Wilbur a kiss. He whipped out the poorly hidden five flowers. The girl accepted them with a smile and pulled out five chocolate bars from her bag.

It had become a tradition.

The flowers were white, as always. His smile grew as he unwrapped a Twix. "Thanks, El," He snickered. "Happy five months."

"Lucky number five," Elinor said as she admired the petals in front of her. "Shall we?"

"We shall," Wilbur grinned, putting the car into drive. The road was smooth as they sailed off into the city. Elinor hooked up her phone to play music.

An upbeat song began playing and Elinor quickly skipped the song as the vocals started. He looked at her with confusion. "Was that Japanese?" He questioned, refocusing his eyes to the road.

She laughed to herself. "Don't worry about it," She huffed. The next song began and they put it behind them.

Wilbur pulled into a parking space and sprinted to the other side of the car to open the door for Elinor. The girl only accepted his hand and got out of the car. He paid for parking while she waited.

Wilbur held her hand as they walked through the streets. It was a nice day, despite the breeze.

The boy lead her around until arriving at a shop. Elinor's eyes lit up. Wilbur only laughed at her simple expression. "Remember?" He questioned.

"Like I could forget!" Elinor exclaimed dragging him into the store.

It was the succulent store from their first hangout.

Wilbur let go of her hand, letting her rummage around. Elinor exclaims her findings as she goes along. Wilbur only chuckles in response.

The woman from their previous visit emerges from a backroom. "Hey Benny, will you be alright if I go on a little bit of a longer lunch break? I have a date," The lady asks with a smile.

Benny, a young looking kid with a toothy grin, responds, "Sure thing, Aria! Take your time."

"You're the best," Aria exclaims as she grabs a woven bag and exits the store. Elinor stands up and turns to Wilbur.

"That's a pretty name," Elinor says, gently stroking the leaf of a succulent. Wilbur takes the succulent from her hands.

"What is?" Wilbur asks, confused.

"Aria. I think it's a beautiful name. Maybe I'll name you Aria," Elinor speaks to the plant. Wilbur lets out a huff and gives Elinor a head pat.

"You're an interesting girl, Elle," He jokes, handing the small plant back and looking at the front of the store. There's a rack of seeds. He paces to the entrance and grazes through them, mindlessly.

Wilbur isn't really looking for anything in particular, but knowing Elinor is having the time of her life brings him serotonin.