50

NO ONE'S POV

3 in the morning, Jeongyeon and Jihyo were already at the hospital, waking up their eldest.

Shia asked them if they could go with them to their new house where Nayeon and her would live.

She took Jeongyeon and Jihyo with them because she don't want Nayeon to get ballistic again if she find out that they're going alone.

"Why are you so early? I'm still sleepy!" Nayeon whined when Jeongyeon bombarded on her sleep.

"Im Nayeon, stand up already! Time is ticking and paparazzis were already outside waiting for you, you don't want them to see you right?" Jihyo sarcastically blurted out at Nayeon which the latter immediately sat up on her bed and widened her eyes.

"Shit! Okay, okay, i'm going to take a shower now...!" She immediately went to the bathroom while the two smirked at each other and prepared the eldest's clothes to wear.

"Shia texted, she's already at the rooftop waiting for us." Jeongyeon informed the leader.

"And what the hell is she doing up there?" Jihyo asked while confusion on her face.

"We're going to ride on a chopper. Shia doesn't want a land trip, she was afraid if paparazzi might see Nayeon and take picture of of her, so decided to use the chopper as our transportation and that's why she's up there because the chopper is also up there waiting for us." Jeongyeon wiggled her brows at Jihyo while the latter widened her eyes.

"For real? Oh my god! Am i really going to ride a chopper? Otokki!" She excitedly exclaimed.

"Nae. And you know, rich people can ride anything they wanted." Jeongyeon laughed at her own statement.

Jeongyeon was also excited knowing that she's going to ride on a chopper, it's her first time as well.

Just a few minutes later, Nayeon finished her morning routine and was ready to leave her room where she also lived there for a few months.

"Let's go." Nayeon said to them and walked out of the room for the first time after two months.

As she was outside, she stopped on her tracks and got startled when she saw 10 black men standing outside of her room.

She didn't know how to react when they immediately bowed at her.

"Why are there so many bodyguards here?" She asked as they both entered the elevator and immediately furrowed her brows when the elevator was going up instead of going down to the basement.

"It's JYP who put them here since that accident happened." Jihyo answered Nayeon.

"And where are we going?" She asked again with confusion in her eyes.

"To the rooftop." Jeongyeon answered her unteresingly as she rolled her eyes.

"And why the hell are we going up there? I thought we're leaving already?" Nayeon confusingly asked at the two but they only shrugged at here.

"Are we gonna jump there? Omo! What the hell Jihyo!" She immediately reacted at her own question.

"No, we're going to fly." Jeongyeon sarcastically answered her as she was overreacting.

"No shit! No, ain't coming with you! You're both crazy!" She protested and was about to press the basement button of the elevator when the sound of ding from the lift was heard indication that they're on the rooftop already.

"You're exaggerating, unnie. Let's go!" Jihyo pulled her going outside while Jeongyeon laughed at them.

Nayeon's eyes widened even more when she saw the black and gold chopper in the middle of the rooftop helipad.