Go and watch "Sweet Home" on Netflix

Y/n's pov

"We're back, I brought a cat," I say as I walk into the house. "And it's cute."

"You actually got me a cat?" he asks taking it from my arms. "Where did you get it?"

"I found it in an alley when I was on the verge of tears because I lost Kei," I shrug. "But it's fine now."

"Tsukishima lost you!?" Bokuto questions.

"Looks like they got up to something else?" Kuroo laughs.

"When I lost Y/n I got into so much trouble," Bokuto carries on.

"Yes, but when you lost Y/n you ended up leaving her in Hyogo and didn't realize she wasn't with you until you got home," Akaashi says. "That is way different than losing sight of her for a bit."

"What's that supposed to mean Kuroo?" Kei asks.

"I didn't know that wore tinted lipgloss," Kuroo continues to laugh.

"What the-" he wipes his mouth. "Y/n, why didn't you tell me you got your stupid crap on me?"

"Bruh I thought you liked the gloss," I say. "It's Fenty beauty, this is a privilege. Stan the queen."

"Where did you get lost?" Bokuto asks.

"I went with a strange man into an alley," I shrug. "But I'm all good."

"She gets lost in some alley with a creepy man and it's fine," Bokuto says dramatically. "But I leave her with some nice people and I'm the one getting in trouble."

"You two don't need to make up a fake date to go and hookup," Kuroo says. "We could've left the house alone for you guys."

"Kuroo, that's kinda sus," Kenma says.

"We were not hooking up," Kei says.

"Kou, can you please drive us to the train station?" I ask. "We've gotta catch the train."

"Yeah I'll drive you," he pouts. "But why isn't Tsukishima in trouble here?"

"Because he didn't leave me stranded for two whole days," I say. "But don't worry, I forgive you."

"Y/n just get your cat," Kei says. "So we don't miss the train."

"Shit-ling darling, please come here," I say. "We've gotta go home."

*Meow*

"Shit-ling my dear, don't you want to go home and eat people food?" I ask. "It'll be so much fun."

The audacity of this cat to run over to Kei instead of me.

"Shit-ling how could you?" I ask. "You're supposed to love me, remember? You were given to me because I was extra depressed, how could you."

"Maybe she doesn't want to be smothered," Kei snickers.

*Meow*

"Shit-ling, that my boyfriend," I say. "You better watch yourself, Kei likes really people."

*Meow*

"Okay Shit-ling, that one was a little out of line," Bokuto says.

"What are you two even talking about?" Kei asks.

"It's amazing that both of them are clinically sane," Akaashi says. "Sometimes I wonder if since their families are high up they somehow bribed the doctors."

I will neither confirm nor deny that statement.

-

"By guys," I say. "I'll miss you all."

"Y/n, can't you just stay here in Tokyo?" Bokuto asks, on the verge of tears. "Akaashi and I promise that we'll take care of you."

"Bokuto, you can't just keep first years," Akaashi says. "It doesn't work like that."

"Kou, I wish I could stay," I say dramatically as I fall back onto Kei. "But I have to go back, I've got no choice."

"Bokuto if you start crying then she's gonna start crying," Kei says. "And then the train people are going to think I kidnapped her."

"You should take Kuroo with you guys," Kenma says.

"Kenma you can't just give people away," Kuroo says.

"Whatever," Kei says. "We've gotta go now before we miss the train."

"I'll miss you guys," I say. "Don't forget about me."

"You're acting as if you'll never see them again," Kei says. "Calm down."

"Bokuto, Y/n, nationals in is about two weeks," Akaashi says. "You will see each other soon enough."

Oh yeah.

"Nevermind then," I say. "Later losers."

"Bye Y/n," Bokuto smiles. "See you next month."

"I can't tell who's mood swings are worse," Kenma says.

"Both have their problems," Akaashi shrugs.

"Yeah, Y/n has fictional fights in her head with me every other day," Kei says. "But she at least doesn't have tantrums on the court."

"Yeah, I can't decide," Akaashi says.

"I think they're both pretty stupid," Kuroo laughs.

"I am not stupid," I say offended. "I've got high grades, and my skills are impeccable."

"Don't trigger her," Kei says. "I'll have to deal with it."

"Bye guys," I say. "We've gotta go before we miss the train, Kei enough chit chat."

"You're the one talking to them," he scoffs.

*Meow*

"Shit-ling says that your BDE is low," I shrug. "And Shit-ling never lies."

"Well I hope Shit-ling has fun being turned into food," he says. "Let's go now."

Wow Kei, that was way harsh.

There's only one thing on my Christmas list. ;)

-Crouton