I Love You

(Bendy's POV)

I'm even more paranoid about (Y/N) now that I know that Alice knows she's here. 

I'm so afraid for her.

Alice will stop at nothing until she gets her hands on her.

"Hey, Bendy?" I hear (Y/N)'s voice. I look up from the table.

"Yes?" I ask. She comes over and sits next to me. 

"Are you okay?" 

"Yeah, why?"

"Don't ask me why, you've been hanging your head for the past two days, you won't let me go anywhere, and you won't let me be in a separate room from you. What's going on with you?"

"Nothing."

"There's something. Don't tell me there's nothing wrong. Is it something I did?"

"No, no, you haven't done anything."

"Then what? What is it? I know it involves me."

I put my face in my hands.

"I'm scared for you, okay? Alice knows your here, Sammy knows you're here, Joey might know you're here...each one of them will want to do something terrible to you. I can't have that happen to you, I just can't." My voice started to crack. I felt a lump in my throat, and my eyes stung. Yes, I have eyes.

"Bendy, I'll be fine. You don't have to protect me all the time."

"But you do." I started crying. "You don't know what these people...these things can do. They would rip you apart, chop you up, drown you, eat you, you have no idea how afraid I am of those things happening to you. I feel so responsible, I can't let anything happen to you. I made a promise to myself that I would never let anything happen."

"Bendy, Bendy, hey, hey. Calm down."

I feel her rub my back then put her hand on my opposite shoulder. 

"I'm here, I'm okay. It'll be fine."

"But it won't. I've already failed you twice. What if it happens again? What if...this time it ends up with you dead?"

"Why do you care so much about whether or not I'm alive?"

"Because I love you, dammit!!"

I turn over and hug her after admitting I loved her.

"I love you so much, you're just so amazing and I can't lose you."

I hold her tightly and sob. 

I'm overwhelmed by all my feelings. Of the fear of losing her, of the love I have for her, of the sadness that she'll never understand how terrible this place really is.

I feel her hug me back, and her forehead rests on my shoulder. 

"It's okay. It'll be okay."

"No, i-it won't." I stifle out, hugging her tighter. "You don't understand...this place...th-these people...you're n-not safe. Not w-without me..."

"Bendy, calm down. I'm here. I won't leave you. I trust you. And you haven't failed me ever. I just got a scratch and someone met me. It's okay."

"H-How do you know everything will be fine?"

"Because, you're a good protector. And a good person."

I let go of her enough that I could look at her. I was feeling so emotional, I couldn't believe what I heard. 

"R-Really?"

"Really."

"B-But I let the Searcher hurt-"

I never finished. She came up and kissed me before I could. 

Her lips were so soft.

I figured.

I kissed her back, wrapping her in my arms.

We broke away, and (Y/N) smirked.

"You talk too much."

"Maybe. Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?"

"Now you have."

I came in for another kiss. 

She kissed back. 

I savored her lovely, soft lips. Her beautiful cheeks I cupped in my hands. The love that grew because she returned it.

She was mine to love.

She was also mine to protect.

If Alice or anyone else got ahold of her, they would have a lifetime of torture and isolation ahead of them.

(Boris's POV)

Bendy and (Y/N) are adorable. 

They'll cuddle, they'll kiss, he'll take her to the cutest places. 

They're just adorable.

Oh, and did I mention that he brings her gifts? 

And I'm helping him with a very special one!~

But I'm not gonna tell. No, sir, not gonna spoil it.

"Hey, Boris!" I hear Bendy. He's behind me. I turn around and wave.

I really wish I could tell him my real name. I can't write, and he already knows I can't speak. 

I wish I could ask him if he could call me Buddy.

"How's it coming?" He asks, walking over. 

I step to the side, showing him the 'gift'.

"Oh, it's perfect! She'll love it!" He says, smiling. "Thank you so much for helping me with this. Keep working!"

I smiled and gave him a thumbs up. 

"I gotta go, I was going to take her to Bendy He- erm...Land. Again, thank you so much for helping me."

He waved and left. I kept working. 

Valentine's Day was coming soon and she was going to love this!