thirty-six, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬

"So secret relationship?" Armie started looking behind him to make sure the people who were here were out of ear shot.

"It's not that bad." Timmy shrugged picking at his plate.

"So you've met Samantha? That woman is a bitch--" his pitch went up making Timmy and I laugh at his comment, but Liz gave him a glare. "What she is!" he said to her making us all laugh.

"You should've seen the way Mags talked to her the first day, I swear Samantha's head was about to explode!" Timmy added putting his hand on my knee.

"That's so fucking cool." Armie laughed some more. He gave off the biggest golden retriever energy ever, I could see where Timmy got it from.

"Armie, did you know Magnolia has her own company." Liz said proudly.

"Yeah! You should open up here in LA, maybe Tim would visit more." Armie mentioned.

"She's thinking of going to Seattle next, but maybe we could convince you other wise." Liz said hopeful. I could see Timmy turn to me, but kept looking forward.

"I really don't know what comes next." I laughed awkwardly.

The rest of the night Timmy was all over me, I don't think he noticed how much he was, but I didn't mind. He found a reason to keep his hand on my leg, hand, his arm around me, at all times. I loved that type of closeness from him.

Liz even made a comment about how she wished the honeymoon phase lasted forever, to which Timmy said it was too much distance that made us so clingy. By the end of the visit, I found myself adoring Timmy's friends. He looked at Armie and Liz as sudo parents, I could tell by the way he got advice from each of them. He even asked how they made their relationship last so long to get tips from them. It showed me how much he really cared about our relationship.

"I have to ask," Armie sighed. Liz patted his chest giving him a warning look that he obviously ignored, "how do you feel about," he awkwardly coughed, "you know." he waved his head back and forth, but I knew what he was getting at.

"I knew about it before getting into this relationship," I shrugged not wanting to talk about Timmy and Lily's fake relationship, "I trust him." I added.

"That's good!" Armie gave me a huge grin, and when I turned up to look at Timmy he was looking at me just the same.

*

*

*

I basically danced out of the Hammer's happy with the turn out. I think I made new friends, it was almost a reason for me to come to L.A. for an even longer period of time. Timmy spun me around and gave me a huge kiss.

"Thank you for doing this." he said against my lips then pressed his sweet ones with mine again. He pulled away pushing his torso closer to me, "what's the plan tonight, movies, cuddling..." he smiled thinking of our limited options. I brought my hand up to the nape of his neck trying to tangle my fingers in his short hair.

"Well..." I bite my lip thinking back to the party Char said was tonight, "It is only 9 o'clock." I sang.

"What do you have in mind Ms. Powers." he whispered bringing his lips to my neck biting at it softly.

"Not that," I giggled pushing him up softly, "actually I know of this party, do you want to go?" I asked.

"Is that a good idea?" he scrunched up his nose concerned. I grabbed his hands and swinged his arms.

"We're just friends, we could act like that." I said hopeful. I know it's hard to keep our hands off of each other, but friends can go dance together.