ten

||

THE GIRLS TALKED ABOUT nonsense as they drove to Romans house

THE GIRLS TALKED ABOUT nonsense as they drove to Romans house. Victoria could tell Sphina was very excited to hangout with the guys.

Sphina never really was close with anyone and she though this could be the perfect opportunity to actually get close with people. She knew they wouldn't be fake because they wouldn't want anything from her nor gain anything.

So yes, Sphina was ecstatic to being hanging out with the boys and Victoria.

The drive was short, just a neighborhood over, filled with more mansions and expensive cars lining the long driveways. The neighborhood almost looked identical to Victoria's. But no rich house was unique just a different shade, or a slight change in the layout. That's just what you get.

They pulled into Romans driveway, each girl slowly analyzing the mansion sitting before them. It was nice. White being the main color while the trimming was a smile matte black, the door to match. Windows all over the house, small engraving here and there to add spice. It was well... a mansion.

"It's nice." Sphina spoke out, voicing Victoria's thoughts. She nodded in agreement. Pulling down the visor, she pulled out her cherry lipgloss and re-applied before heading inside. Sphina fixing her eyebrows next to her. Just because the girls had it all, they still wanted to impress. They were boys after all.

"Shall we head inside?" Victoria asked, closing her purse. Sphina took a deep breath and let out a small yeah. Her nerves clearly visible.

"Hey," Victoria put her manicured hand on Sphina's shoulder, "we are better than them, don't let them get to you, no need to be nervous." She gave Sphina a reassuring smile, turning to step out of the car.

"I'm a bad bitch." Victoria heard her say. A humorous grin lighting up her face.

"That's the spirit." They walked towards the large double doors. Victoria ringing the doorbell.

She heard some yelling behind the doors, no doubt it being Roman. She heard a faint 'coming' before the doors bursted open, revealing all the boys. Two wide smiles and a broody pout. Darian lunged at the girls, wrapping his arms around the two.

"Thank god you two are here, they wouldn't stop fighting." He mumbled into their ears. It was true, Quincy and Roman ran out of cigarettes and neither wanted to run to the store to buy more, the outcome ending up in a tackle by both parties.

"Ah yes, the party has arrived." Victoria looked straight into Quincy's eyes, sending a wink his way.

Victoria loved to play with boys, Quincy no exception. Though, she knew he'd play along right with her, both fighting with one another to win. Teasing, small brushes of skin, flirty comments and comebacks. This hangout was just the start to a game both had no idea they wouldn't be able to finish.

"Come, come, we have coolers for the ladies and beer for the guys, games and movies." Roman ushered them inside.

The interior was simple and modern. Victoria expected nothing less. It was rich for sure, paintings of the family hanging on the walls, marble flooring throughout the house. Small tables with fresh flowers sitting on them. Typical mansion.

She loved it.

Roman led them to what she thinks is the 'game room' or 'man cave'. She wouldn't know, her extra rooms are filled with clothes, shoes, accessories, multiple mirrors on the walls. Complete contrast to what she was looking at now. One large cloud couch, a few bean bags right in front of it. A large tv with tons of video games stacked up on top of each other, controllers thrown across the area.

The walls were covered in framed posters of god knows what, a mini fridge set next to the popcorn machine on the opposite side of the room.

A man cave indeed.

"We're just going to finish up our game then we can watch movies." Darian said as he handed Victoria and Sphina a cooler. The boys sat down on the bean bags while the girls settled on the surprisingly comfortable couch.

Quincy reached into his pocket pulling out the new pack of cigarettes he was forced to buy earlier. Pulling out his lighter along with it. Since he was directly in front of Victoria, he handed the lighter back to her. Setting the cigarette on the base of his lips, he grabbed the controller.

Victoria knew all to well what he wanted her to do. She grabbed the lighter, slightly bending forward so she could reach the end of the bud, she flicked the lighter a few times before the smoke started to flow out. She slid the lighter back into his joggers, leaning back on the couch again.

The boys were too busy playing their game to notice the little interaction but Sphina saw. She rose and eyebrow, clearly not expecting whatever that was.

Sphina was never around smoke, or alcohol for that matter so this was all knew to her. She wasn't against it though, she was enjoying the thrill of it all.

Victoria just smirked at her, "Just a little fun, yeah?" She winked while taking a sip of her drink.

Sphina was in for a wild ride with Victoria and the boys, but she couldn't be more excited. She was finally living her teenage years, rich edition of course.

||
woah i was gone for a hot minute there.
but i'm back ;)