40: Merry Christmas!

It all went silent until Earos spoke

"But Nana we love your cake it's our tradition over the past years, we can't celebrate Christmas without it." You can hear the sadness and pain in Earos' voice.

"That's a fact right there Grandma." Dash sat beside Earos.

"Aww, I can't say no to my babies can I?" Nana said though the phone.

"Yes you can't, nana." Kritton took the phone and send virtual kisses.

_____

A few days later I woke up by the noise downstairs. I walked out of my room and headed to where the music came from.

"I don't want a lot for Christmas there is just one thing I need and I don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree-" I saw Chev cooking something as he jammed with the song.

"Someone's in the Christmas spirit." Kieran smirked.

"We have to, oh Good morning little potato have a sit, breakfast is almost ready." He placed a smooch on my cheeks.

"A good morning to my Princess." Kieran ruffled my hair.

"Good morning." I greeted back at them with a wide smile.

"A Christmas that were finally complete, tell me anything that's better than that." Dashielle skipped some steps in the stairs.

"Good morning bubs and to these assholes-" wrong move bud.

"If I were you, you better watch out you better not cry you better not pout when I punish you, WHY?" Kieran said in tune.

"Dang I thought I was the only one with the Christmas spirits." Chev placed the breakfast on the table.

"What could possibly go wrong I mean it's Christmas." Earos interrupted.

"Yes my other half." Dash and Earos did their hand moves.

"Is that so." Bowry raised his eyebrows.

And then the help came, someone rang the doorbell as the twins quickly open the door which reveals my whole family.

"Wait I thought tomorrow is the Christmas eve?" I asked to Kieran who's beside me.

"It's our tradition love, december 24 we wait till midnight to celebrate Our Christmas." Kieran explained and pinched my cheek after as I smiled warmly.

"Babesss my favorite person!" Sylver hugged me tightly.

"Don't kill her stupid... Hi my favorite human!" Slade and Stan said in unison as we group hugged.

"Kyy!" Pace and Prestle joined the group hug.

"C'mon let's have breakfast first." Kieran invited them to eat with us as well.

"Uhh I think we have a furball who's running crazily." Mave picked up Dior.

"Ah no licking-" he sighed as he spoke too late.