CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE

Trinity's Pov.

            I was about to start preparing lunch when I got a text from Damon saying I shouldn't worry about lunch. Weird! Don't tell me he is having a lunch date with any of those models.

Mine❤️: Get ready I'm picking you up in 20.
Me:Why??
Mine❤️: Just get ready.

I walked into the room now, to pick a dress but I have thousand dresses, wait a minute. Yup! I saw the dress Damon just got for me.
I quickly wore it and did quick makeup, I like being natural. Knock!
"I'm coming one minute!!"how did he get here so fast??!.
I quickly finished.
I opened the door and Damon was in a dress shirt and the first three buttons were open. Ok, damn!!!
"Damon!!" looks like I was not the only one lost in dream land.
"Uhm, sorry"he cleared his throat.
" You look beautiful" he said.
"Thanks, and you look nice"I said.
"Nice?!what happened to handsome, awesome??''
"Suck it up big baby let's go"

2 hours later.

      Yup, two freaking hours. I sat in one position.
"Damon for the five hundred and fifth  time, are we there yet?"
"Yes, we are. Finally"I looked around and a graveyard??
"I thought you loved me. And now you want to kill me"  I started tearing up.
"Shut up!! And just go in" this place looks familiar. We kept on working till we got to....... OMG!! Lillian and Leo's tombstone. I immediately started crying. I miss them.
"Hey baby, stop I didn't bring you here to cry I brought you here so I can do something I always wanted to do. You are someone I want in my life no matter how annoying you are, I love you. I have never loved anyone like you. And I want to keep loving you till death do us part and wanted them to be part of this new beginning. Trinity Victoria Davies will you marry me?"
"Hell yes!!" I was crying like a baby, thank God I didn't use much make up!

*So they are engaged, two more chapters to go😢😢*

*Vote and comment*

                     -xoxo
                    - SymplyIfeoma