Chapter 16

Their relationship has been getting better for the past few weeks. They are becoming more like friends.

Li Wei Wei discovered that there are some of his characteristics wasn't written in the novel. They are in the phase of getting used to each other.

After she get married into the Feng manor, she haven't visited her parents. Today she is going to visit her parents.

The general want to follow her. But Li Wei Wei insist on going alone. She knew he is busy.

The emperor has recently has called the general to enter the palace. But he send Zhao Li instead.

—————

Minister Li Manor

Li Wei Wei arrived there bringing a lot of gifts. Her mother feel a bit weird at this.

"Wei Er where is the general? He didn't come home with you?"

"He is a bit busy mother. He send his regard to mother and father." A bit disappointed but Madam Li understand that the general's position has a huge responsibility.

"Mother understand. But why did you bring so much things. Wei Er came alone to see mother and father is enough." Madam Li said to Li Wei Wei while hugging her.

"Mother I'm sorry I haven't visit you for the past few weeks." She felt like an ungrateful child.

"Mother understand. You are already married so it is right to stay by your husband all the time." Madam Li has never taken it to the heart. She fully understand her daughter.

Li Wei Wei only smile at her mother feeling very grateful for her understanding.

"How is your relationship with the general? I can't wait to have grandchildren soon."

Li Wei Wei stared at her mother, too surprised to respond immediately.

"Emm good.. our relationship is very good."

Li Wei Wei was dumbfounded. He haven't even touch her, how will she get pregnant. She couldn't stop herself in blushing.

She might be ignorant about a romantic relationship as she has been single since forever. But she is well aware about sex because she is a medical intern.

"Then good. Let's eat. Mother has cook all your favourite food." Madam Li said while dragging her.

General Feng Manor

"Jin er Jin er!" Zhao Li frantic yelling can be heard in the manor.

He then barged in to Feng Xujin's study room in a hurry.

"You are so loud. Just say it what is it? Why the emperor summon me?" Feng Xujin said grumpily.

"The West Princess is coming to our country next week for the alliance matter." Zhao Li said in one breath.

"So? Let her come. There is nothing related to us."

"You don't remember her?! Her highness is the girl who like to stick on you when you were younger, Zheng Er." Zhao Li know Princess Zheng Er really like her Xujin gege.

"No I don't remember her."

"But the problem is while she is here for the matter. Her Highness insist on living in your manor. And the emperor has promised her."

"What?" He feel annoying by the presence of a stranger but he couldn't refuse the emperor request.

If he is still single, he would be able to refuse it as it was not proper for them to live together.

But ever since he married Li Wei Wei, the manor has taken four girl servants so the emperor got no choice but to promise the princess.

"Since it was His Majesty request, we will abide it. Let her come."

Zhao Li look at his friend weirdly. Did he forgot about his wife?

"What about Li Wei Wei? What would she feel if her husband brought another lady to the manor?"

"I'm sure she is okay. You also know that we are not a real couple. We are just being forced by the royal decree."

'Being forced? Haha. As far as I know you are not someone who can be force doing something that you don't want to.'

Zhao Li well aware that Feng Xujin is afraid that Li Wei Wei don't have any feelings for him. So he didn't take their relationship into a next phase.

'Maybe the princess presence can help them.' Zhao Li make a wish in his heart.

West Princess Arrival

The current week past by in a blink of eyes. Li Wei Wei is in the middle of doing some yoga. She has been feeling ache all over her body for the past few days.

She can hear footsteps running around.

'Why are there so many people?'

She quickly went out to study the current situation.

Li Wei Wei saw Zhao Mama and all the servant line up in a long line. She could guess that they are in the middle of welcoming someone.

"Zhao Mama what happen? Someone is coming." She whispered to her.

"General didn't tell you that the West Princess is coming? Her highness is going to stay here for some important matter." Zhao Mama quickly informed her.

In the book, Princess Zheng Er is the youngest princess of the west country. From the first time she met Feng Xujin when they are young, she liked him.

"Oh really? But why didn't Her Highness stay at the palace?" Li Wei Wei is very curious why a princess would stay in a general manor?

'Like it is very weird right?'

Zhao Mama only smile at her and said,

"Princess Zheng Er has personally requested to stay in the general manor." Li Wei Wei only nodded trying to digest it.

Suddenly, an announcement been made by an eunuch.

"The West Princess, Princess Zheng Er has arrive."

Unfamiliar flag can be seen from the troop. An extremely luxurious palanquin suddenly stop in front of the manor.

She saw her husband, Jin Jin and his best friend Zhao Li standing at the front row welcoming the princess.

An elegant figure proceed to exit the palanquin. Her beauty is no joke. The way she move resembling a mighty princess.

"Ohmygod. Why is everyone in the ancient era is so gorgeous? I couldn't believe I'm seeing a west princess."

Her thoughts came to a halt when she heard a high pitched voice.

"Xujin gege! It's been a while. I miss you much! You didn't even visit Zheng Er even for once."

Hearing the affectionate name, suddenly unsettled feeling slips in her.

"Princess Zheng Er. Please come in." Feng Xujin said.

They quickly went inside to the main pavilion. The princess and Feng Xujin only past her without any glances.

"He ignored me? I also don't want to talk to him." Li Wei Wei tried to ease up her jealousy feelings.