Chapter 33: A new challenge

I woke up with his kisses and caresses. He was my favorite clingy. I caressed his chest and buried my nose in his neck, delighting in his delicious skin aroma and, of course, the scent of a night of passion. We had made love slowly and passionately until the wee hours. I was still exhausted, but he seemed fresh. I didn't care. I wanted to satisfy him. I tried to memorize that delicious sensation of having him, his scent, the weight of his body, the taste of his skin. It was too special.

He pressed me against his body tightly, stealing my breath as I smiled happily at life.

"What a night..." he murmured. "I never thought it was like this..."

I laughed a little against his neck.

"And what did you think it was like?" I kissed his skin. "How did you think kids appeared?"

He chuckled and thought for a few seconds.

"I never really stopped to think about it... I just thought they appeared somehow. Maybe because of some kind of contact with your partner or something." He shrugged. "Homework and our society kept us distracted with other things in mind... you know..."

"Um... yeah, I guess."

I kissed his neck and moved up to his jawline. His beard was barely grown. I liked it. I ran the tip of my tongue over his ear, making him wince.

"If you continue like this, you know what you'll get," he muttered in a rather tempting low tone.

I chuckled again. It was starting to get late, and although the idea of ​​continuing with him appealed to me, I had to get going. He gave me a soft kiss on the lips, making me leave my thoughts.

"I am comforted knowing I'll see you later," I whispered, "and I'll do whatever I want to you..."

He smiled, and I got out of bed reluctantly, having to leave him.

***

I turned on the shower and felt the water. It was already warm. I partially opened the door, and he turned to see me. He had picked up the pair of clothes we had thrown away last night. My eyes roamed him up and down, and he smiled, arching an eyebrow.

"Will you come for a moment?" I asked him, and immediately he came to me with a sweet smile. I took his hand and made him get in. "Take a shower with me again," I whispered as I pulled him and wrapped my arms around his neck to kiss him.

The water covered us both. I ran my hands over his skin as he did the same. Maybe I was acting like a hopeless romantic, but I didn't care. Nothing was more delicious than his fresh, smooth skin under the water. I felt heaven as he massaged my body with the soft soapy sponge, and my hands went up from his pectorals to his shoulders. I reveled in those marked muscles he had. 

I closed my eyes while he was gently massaging my head with the shampoo. It was revitalizing, considering I felt exhausted and sore from having had one of the hottest nights of my life so far, counting the previous one. I clung to his narrow waist and pressed my body to his, laying my face on his chest with my eyes closed as he continued his relaxing massage.

"You're exhausted," he commented.

"No... well... a little bit," I replied, without abandoning my position.

He took my chin and leaned in to kiss me.

"Sorry. I'll let you sleep..."

I shook my head, pouting.

"I want to make love to you," I claimed in a slightly childish way.

He chuckled beautifully and hugged me tightly.