Chapter 17

Looking at the way the princess keep on following her husband everywhere doesn't sit right with her.

So Li Wei Wei decided on sightseeing to distract herself from the image of her husband with another women.

She saw a noodles stand on the capital roadside. So she decided to take a break while filling her empty stomach.

—————

Daku Sin hasn't go back to his country. He is currently from the Flower Brothel.

While in his way, he saw a familiar figure sitting alone at the noodles stand. So he decided to approach her.

"Miss Li Wei Wei what are you doing here?" Daku Sin is glad he could see her again.

"Sin! It's been a while. I already told you to call by name only. And how are you?" Li Wei Wei enjoy seeing him. And she definitely need a companion.

"What are you doing here alone?" Ignoring her question and he asked her back.

"I'm just sightseeing. Do you want to eat some noodles? It is my treat." She said.

He has notice long enough that sometimes the girl is very strange. But he enjoy being with her.

"Sure. Let's drink some wine also." He added.

"But I have never drink it before." She shrugged.

Daku Sin look at her oddly. Every lady who is already at a mature age will drink wine.

Once Daku Sin ordered the noodles and wine, they started eating. He noticed she seems a bit down.

"What's wrong with you? Is there anything wrong?" He started carefully.

"No. There's nothing wrong. Let's try some of the wine. But I'm afraid I will get drunk." She hesitated holding the wine glass.

"You trust me right. I will send you back if you get drunk. Just try some." He encouraged her.

After drinking two cup, she is completely drunk that she started to rambling.

"Sinnnn you know what? Jin Jin is.... at home with ano.. another lady. And she is a princess. Plus sh... she is so pretty." She slurring.

Now he know why she is sad. He is completely sober as he had a high tolerant towards alcohol. Instantly he feel enraged towards Feng Xujin.

'That bastard. He actually dared to cheat on her!"

"Let's get up. I will send you back." He carefully carry her and order a carriage.

—————

General Feng Manor

An extremely sweet voice can be heard throughout the manor.

"Xujin gege. It has been years since we eat together right. How have you been?" Princess Zheng Er sweetly asked while looking at the men she has been wanting since a long time.

"I'm good." Feng Xujin reply her sentences with only two words.

Princess Zheng Er feel a bit disappointed but she try to cover it. She then picked up a chicken bite wanting to give her Xujin gege.

But a hand quickly grab the chicken bite from Xujin. It was Zhao Li.

"Ah Princess Zheng Er this chicken bite just gave me. Jin Er don't eat this." The princess Zheng Er gesture might led Feng Xujin to anger. So Zhao Li quickly prevent it.

Princess Zheng Er was about to whined when a sound of knocking interrupted.

"What is it? The general and the princess is currently eating." Zhao Li answered on Feng Xujin's behalf.

"There is a man outside holding madam. She seems drunk. So I told them to come inside." The guard timidly said.

Hearing this, Zhao Li swiftly look at his friend face. But Feng Xujin already stand up in the middle of leaving.

Beside him, a frowning Princess Zheng Er feel annoying by the girl sudden presence.

Princess Zheng Er knew her Xujin gege already get married. But she has never give up.

'Shameless women. She actually dared to come home after drinking with other men. Xujin gege deserve better.'

Feng Xujin's group arrived at the main hall. When they saw the men who is holding Li Wei Wei, they are shocked.

"Prince Daku Sin. What are you doing here?" Princess Zheng Er is a bit surprised on how the playboy Daku Sin is here in Chang An.

"Oh apparently it was you Princess Zheng Er. It's been a while." Daku Sin greet her back with a flat tone.

Suddenly, they are interrupted by a voice. It was the drunk Li Wei Wei.

"Sin lookkk at him. It was himmm who ignored meee." She pointed at Feng Xujin.

"And you princess. You are young, pretty, and a princess. Why did you flirt with my husband?" Li Wei Wei slurred again.

Feng Xujin just stood there looking at Daku Sin. He is so enraged that he feel like torturing someone.

"Xujin gege. Is this your wife? I think she is a bit shameless. Hahahaha. " She laughed a bit but was stopped by a deep angry voice.

"This is my wife you are talking about. Please mind your word princess." Feng Xujin deliberately press his words.

He stride down the corridor with his long leg to pick up his wife. Feng Xujin pull her left arm towards him but he is stopped by Daku Sin who is holding her right arm.

"Let her go if you don't want to get hurt. I don't care if you are a prince."

Seeing the heated atmosphere, Zhao Li interrupted.

"Prince Daku Sin it would be better if you let her go. Li Wei Wei is already tired. She need to rest." Zhao Li tried to persuade Daku Sin.

Hearing this, he let Li Wei Wei arm go, and she immediately crash Feng Xujin's body.

"If you don't want her anymore, let her go. She deserves better. A lot of men will want her wholeheartedly. Including me." Daku Sin deliberately declared it loudly.

All the spectators who heard this unconsciously gasps. Even a prince is willing to fight with the general for Li Wei Wei. They envy her.

Feng Xujin's could feel his muscles grew tense hearing his confession. A boiling fury swelled inside of him.

He could almost feel his blood boiling in his veins. His fist automatically curled in anger.

He quickly hoist her over his shoulders walking away from them as he don't want to lose control in front of everyone.

But before he leave, Feng Xujin's actually leaves a dangerous warning for him.

"I will never let her go. Don't even dream about that."

********

P.S.

× Do you like this chapter?