The Ritual

Third Person

Harry impatiently tapped his foot as he waited down by the entrance with the guards. He had been constantly checking his phone to make sure Brielle hadn't texted him during the waiting process. Meanwhile, Brielle and Ben had eventually gotten to work and had finalized a plan and signed some official documents, Brielle was more than happy that Ben and she signed them together because they truly agreed on these terms. It was the beginning of a long healing process for the twins, it would be hard but so far they were on the right track to being as close as they were when they were younger.

Mal had successfully convinced her father to come to Auradon peacefully to help Audrey, pulling the "I'm your daughter and you were never in my life" card on him to get him to do so. Now they loaded the newly chained up Hades into the armored van, Mal sitting right across from them as they began their journey back to Auradon Prep, Hades tried to make small talk with his daughter, but she only gave him short answers as the grudge was still there for her.

Mal fulfilled her task and texted Harry as soon as they were through the barrier, telling them that Hades was in tow and they were on their way. Harry got the text and within seconds was yelling at the guards to get ready before running the entire length of Hades's path and telling the guards along that path to get ready as well.

Brielle and Ben were finished with their meeting quite quickly after their emotional forgiveness session. So with that, they walked together, next to each other back to Audrey's room. That was the first time in months the twins had done as much as walked together, normally Brielle would speed off but no. She had forgiven her brother, so they walked with their heads held high yet humbled at the same time, each step they took was in perfect unison.

Brielle and Ben were the first to make it to Audrey's room, shortly after Fairy Godmother and Ben and Brielle's parents made it too, Queen Leah came in a little after them. A few minutes passed of tense silence, Brielle tapping her foot and Ben nervously pacing the whole time. At one moment Brielle had to close her eyes to remember to keep her breathing steady, she knew she would feel a lot better about this once Harry was back. Within seconds of her thinking that thought she heard the voice she loves so much,

"Alright, Hades is on his way and I want all of ya paying the most attention ya possibly can the entire time he's here. If I see as much as one of ye blinking for too long ye'll need ta find another job yeh?"

Brielle perked up and looked towards the door with an immediate smile and giggle as soon as she heard her fiancé's voice. She trotted over to the door and opened it right as Harry had his hand on the doorknob, causing him to be a little confused when the door opened before he actually turned the knob, but very quickly a goofy smile spread on his face when he saw his beloved standing on the other side. The two simply giggled with lovestruck as Brielle let Harry in and shut the door after him, Harry very quickly latched an arm around Brielle's waist as the two walked to the middle of the room,

"Hades is on his way, Mal said he willingly agreed ta be peaceful so hopefully this will run perfectly smoothly and we don't end up having another situation on our hands"

Harry announced to the group. Brielle smiled at him and nodded while Ben, Adam, Belle, and Fairy Godmother simply acknowledged as their nerves were still with them, but now Brielle was nice and calm,

"You did a wonderful job with the guards love, I couldn't have done it better myself. Your entire system is very well thought out, good job!"

Brielle happily praised, Harry proudly smiled and was very happy with Brielle's praise,

"Why thank ya love, I'm happy that I've made ya proud~"

He sang, but Brielle only giggled and leaned her head over to lay it on him as they played the waiting game,