chapter 35

Third Person POV:

In the end, he had stayed at Zavier's house for the whole day; helping Zavier to kick hung-over people out, cleaning up and doing a lot of talking with their lips.

He had been thinking a lot over the feelings he had for Zavier, they were weird soppy ones, and he had never gotten over emotional about anyone.

Until Zavier had entered the picture.

In school, they were acting as acquaintances, not exactly good friends but also not enemies anymore. However, that didn't stop them from giving each other sly side looks, or sneaking in a kiss in the janitor's closet when the hallway was empty.

Maybe he had to tone his side down a bit since it seemed his friends were catching on, slowly, but he knew they had their suspicions.

"Isaac... Isaac fucking Hill Jones." Gemma shook him, snapping him out of the daydream he was having.

"What is it?" He huffed, not liking the use of his middle name.

"I called your name over a million times, this is literally the 5th time you've spaced out and it's only been 2 minutes... what are you thinking about?"

"Nobody." Isaac baited himself out then tried to correct himself but it was too late.

"So who are you thinking about?" She altered her sentence, smirking.

"Nothing and nobody, I'm gonna go to English, I'll see you later." Isaac walked away but he knew Gemma would do her best to find out and judging their lack of subtlety, it wouldn't take her long to find out it was Zavier.

Speaking of Zavier, there he stood by the door of their English class with a frown, looking to see an unrecognisable face in Zavier's usual seat.

"Who the fuck is he?" Zavier exclaimed.

Isaac stared closely at the boy, seeing the way his cinnamon coloured eyes glistened in fear at the sight of Zavier's anger. "Calm down, there's probably a reason why he's there." Isaac tried to reason but Zavier ignored him and stormed up to Mrs Turner, being very animated with his hand motions pointing to the unnamed boy.

With a scowl on his face, he walked back to Isaac, "He's new-"

"Yeah, no shit." Isaac butted in.

"And Mrs Turner just gave me a detention for arguing about where I was sitting when it was her fucking seating plan in the first place and now I've got a detention for wanting to keep to it. Bullshit. I have to sit at the back next to Candace. There's a spare seat that the new guy could've sat in." Zavier half rambled and half explained, walking past his original table.

Isaac gave him a sympathetic smile at the fact Zavier would have to deal with Candace then sat in his own seat.

Isaac didn't bother introducing himself at first but when he could feel a stare on him coming from the boy's direction, he turned his head and caught the new boy's eye. "Hello, I'm Isaac."

The new boy was about to respond when Bella interrupted, "Don't talk to Isaac, he's a fucking nobody. I'm Bella and you are...?" Bella adjusted her cropped cami top, pulling it down to show more cleavage, causing Isaac to roll his eyes.

The new boy squirmed a bit at the sudden attention on him, "Er- Garcia. I mean, Myles Garcia."

"Nice to meet you Garcia." Isaac replied back, ignoring Bella's glare.

Myles did a small smile and nodded.

"Shut up Isaac." Bella frowned, leaning over Isaac to see Myles. Isaac saw how uncomfortable Myles looked and leaned forward, blocking the view of Bella. She muttered something under her breath but nonetheless gave up, and leaned back into her chair.