CHAPTER 63[ENDING]

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

CHAPTER 63 [ENDING]

SO GUYS I WANNA THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT THROUGH OUT MY STORY I SINCERELY HOPE THAT YOU GUYS CAN ALWAYS SUPPORT ME AND APPRECIATE MY STORIES. All the love for each and every k-pop fans☺

*KIM JISOO*

*A few months later*

The afternoon was rather windy as I stood right infront of the wrecked mansion, it still held bitter memories...many lives were wasted, many blood splattered...I closed my eyes when the wind blew against my face and a tear fell from my eyes along with the pang of pain from that certain memory.

My nightmare ended but was replaced by another, the image of Kim Taehyung who got shot in my stead, Kai oppa laying on the ground unconscious, every wound of my most treasured people, each blood stains in every corner of this place, will be forever be engraved in my heart and mind.

It's over...

I felt someone wrapped a coat around my shoulder, and I don't need to look at him to know that it was my brother...Jin oppa.

“it's cold, you should keep yourself warm” he said smiling.

I smiled back and held the hem of the coat.

Many suffered from this battle, it was supposed to be me and my brother who would handle this alone...but people got involve, because they cared, because they got connection with us. I sighed, I knew too well how lucky I am and my brother is to have people to care for us, specially me...we may grew up in a chaotic house, my father and uncle who would abuse me, men trying to harm me and women hating me for getting much attention from men that I didn't even wished for.

“Memories bring back memories bring back yours!” Woozi sang

“Idiot it's YOU!” Yoongi oppa corrected.

“What me?” Woozi innocently asked.

Yoongi oppa sighed while shaking his head as he leaned on the car behind me and my brother.

“I think we should go?” Jin oppa said and I nodded and put down the bouquet and put my palm against one another, closed my eyes and prayez for the deceased.

After that we went back to the hospital, holding a boquet of fruits, we all entered the room but regretted soon after, Woozi closed his eyes shut, Yoongi was unbothered, my brother immediately blocked my eyes close for me.

“Kim Jong In!!! I swear if you don't let me go I'm not gonna---AAAH! STOP GROPPING ME YOU LECHEROUS AGENT!!!” I heard Kim Jennie-ssi's yelling followed by Kai oppa's chuckled and grunts.

“aw! Ouch! Hey! Ouch! That hurts hey! Kim Jennie if you keep hitting me like that you'll have to be my wife----OUCH! I just compensated what you did to me-OOOOF” Kai oppa grunted.

They are both covered under the same blanket...Oppa cleared his throat.

“Should we leave?” Jin oppa asked.

“Should've brought a popcorn with me” Yoongi oppa said.

“Can I open my eyes now?” Woozi said.

I removed Jin oppa's hand and saw Kim Jennie on top of....K-Kai oppa???

“pfft. Bwahahahahhahahahha” they broke out of laughter after seeing Kai oppa I barely stop myself from laughing as we watch Kim Jennie-ssi jumoed off the bed her face flushed red.

Why???

Because his hair has colorful ponytails and clips, he also has a thick lipstick on like a child doodled on his face.