Chapter 9

Third person's POV

Taehyung flinched when the door slam opened then a woman came in, with teary eyes. She looked at Taehyung then she finally burst into tears.

Taehyung was flustered at the sudden action, so he stood up and looked at the lady with concern eyes.

The woman walked up to him and looked him to the eyes. Taehyung looked through her eyes too.

They have the same beautiful eyes.

"C-can I hug you?" The lady asked. Taehyung just nodded hesitantly.

The woman wrapped her arms softly around Taehyung, Taehyung can't do anything but to hugged her too and rubbed her back slightly to stop her from crying.

Taehyung looked at the man, standing at the door.. smiling genuinely at them. He gave him an awkward smile.

The lady broke the hug and looked at Taehyung. Her hands on Taehyung's hand, scanning his features.

"You grown up beautiful." She said, with teary eyes.

"A-ah.. thank you." Taehyung said awkwardly.

"Sit down, sit down." She said, guiding Taehyung to sit back.

When they both sat down.. the only man in the room sat on the single sofa.

"U-uhm.. I know you're confused about why are you here." The man started. "So let me introduce myself, I'm Jeon Jaegguk and that woman beside you is Kim Haeyen.."

"Ah hi, I'm Kim Taehyung." Taehyung introduce himself awkwardly.

"Yes, we know.. so... You're here because, we've been searching for you for 10 years, we're glad that we had finally found you. It's already 17 years since you were lost, you were still an infant.. a lady found you and took you as her own.. she raised you and we thank her for that... We're glad that she raised you to be a good person."

"Um.. Can I know the main reason why I'm here?" Taehyung asked politely.

Jaegguk looked at Haeyen, when Haeyen nodded Jaegguk nodded in agreement.

"You're Haeyen's lost son."

~~~~~~~

Taehyung spaced out.. trying to process what Jaegguk and Haeyen had told him.

They said, he was Haeyen's lost son.. she lost him when he was just months old because she was running from her abusive force mate aka Taehyung's father. She left a note and a necklace with him consisting of his name and other information and the necklace will confirm he was her lost son.. Her foster mother found him and took care of him.

When Haeyen lost her memory because of an accident, she didn't remember anything at all until 7 years.. then she ran to her real fated mate which is Jaegguk. They had been searching for Taehyung and at last they found him which lead to this moment.

"Taehyung.." A familiar voice called him. He looked up and saw her foster mother standing at the door.

"M-mom.."

She walked closer to him and sat beside him. She smiled at him warmly.

"I'm sorry if I didn't told you anything about this." She said, grabbing Taehyung's hands.

"Mom, don't be sorry.. It's okay, I understand." Taehyung said starting to tear up.

"You finally found your true family."

"Mom.. don't say that.. you're also a true family to me, you raised me... You'll forever be my mom."

She nodded.