Chapter 10

Taehyung's POV

I turned around to see if something happened yet but regretted as I made eye contact with jungkook.

WTF?!

I suddenly panicked and immediately looked away, I can feel my knees trembling. I looked at jimin.

"Jimin I need to go." I said.

Jimin looked at me. "To the bathroom? Just wait.. you'll miss Jungkook meeting him mate."

"No, I really need to go.. just tell me what happen after." I said and immediately stood up.

I run away from the table. I ran to the big door and opened it slightly.. making sure I'm not catching anyone's attention.

I slipped through the door and closed it back after. I look around for the bathroom and when I saw a door with the bathroom sign, I run to it.

I went in and immediately went to one cubicle and locked it.

I think no one else is here... That's good.

If I stay here for a good two hours.. nothing will went wrong, right?

Aaahh!! Why is my heart beating so fast?

I put a hand to my chest and took deep breaths.

Calm down Taehyung... He won't find you here.

Why does he need to look at me?! I wasn't even standing up! He shouldn't look at me! Ugh! Istg, if he still wants to bully me.. I'm telling his dad.

Why am I even running away?

I can fight him back.. and besides, jimin said yoongi hyung will protect me..

"Why is my heart beating so fast?" I uttered.

It's like running after someone for goodness sake.

I rubbed my chest and took a deep breath.

"Calm down.. nothing will happen."

~~~~~~~

Third person's POV

Taehyung listen if someone else is in the bathroom, when he heard no one.. he opened the cubicle he's in and went out.

He looked around.

"No one's here." He muttered.

He was about to open the door when it already opened then a guy came in.. panting.

His eyes widened.

"J-jungkook?" He said stuttering.

Jungkook looked at him with a dark gaze.

"Why did you ran away?" Jungkook asked darkly.

His voice is making Taehyung tremble but he need to compose himself... He doesn't want to submit to this Alpha. He hates him.

"Why do you care? I was just using the bathroom.. I believe that's different from running away." Taehyung said.

Jungkook scoffed and slowly walked towards Taehyung.

Meanwhile Taehyung stayed on his place. He won't be a push over.

Jungkook click his tongue then his fangs came out.. Taehyung was shocked of the sudden action.

"W-what are you doing?" Taehyung asked, now stepping back.

Jungkook didn't answer and just cornered Taehyung.

When Taehyung felt the cold wall on his back he slowly slide down, wanting to get away from jungkook.

"Go away!" He yelled.