Chapter 11

Third person's POV

Jungkook threw his phone on his bed in frustration then he sat on the side.

"Why must the moon goddess do this to me?" He uttered and groaned in annoyance.

He's thinking that this must be his punishment for being cruel to others but why does it has to be the one who he lately bullied? If it was someone far in the past, it would be easy to reconcile but this.... He just bullied the poor guy a week ago. He won't forget about what Jungkook had done to him easily.

He frown upon remembering what Eunwoo had said to him.

'I wished for him?' he thought.

"What the fvck was he saying? I never wished for anyone." He muttered in annoyance.

Annoyed by the fact that he's confused and he feels there's something he should be remembering.

He was glaring at the thin air thinking deeply when he heard a knock on the door. He glared at the door before it opened slightly.

It was his Dad.

"What do you want?" Jungkook asked.

Jaegguk stood up straight beside the door, looking at Jungkook with a smile.

"Did you met your mate?" He asked.

Jungkook frowned and looked away.

"I assume you did.. Well, why are you here? You should be spending time with him or her to make a stronger bond."

Jungkook didn't answer. Keeping his gaze on the window.

Jaegguk sat on the sofa not so far away from Jungkook's bed.

"I guess you're not in good terms with your mate, aren't you?" Jaegguk asked.

Jungkook glanced at him briefly.

"I was once in your shoes.." Jaegguk said, chuckling a bit. ".. I was a troublemaker and Haeyen was the good student... At first, she never wanted me because she said that she never wanted a troublemaker mate. I did everything I could but she keeps on pushing me away. It even got to a point where she almost rejected me when I was accused of cheating on a test... I was mad at her too because she didn't believe me, I never cheated on class. I ignored her for a week... When she knew that I didn't cheated she apologized and even cried in front of me, and of course I forgave her right away... I can never see her cry without me feeling more pain--"

"Why are you saying this to me?" Jungkook cut him.

Jaegguk looked at him.

"I'm saying this because I want you to learn from my experiences... I made a lot of mistakes as an alpha and as someone's mate... I made her cry, many many times... I hurt people... I made reckless decision without thinking what it would cause... And most of all, I never fought for my own mate when we were facing a big challenge.. that's how I lost her once." He said.

"I don't want you to experience what I did and do the decision I made.. I know you despise me but as your father it's the least I could say... Make better decisions and find the right way, fight for your mate and never let him/her go because losing your mate is the most unbearable pain you could ever feel." He added.

Jungkook just look at him blankly. He has something he wanted to asked but can't bring himself to.

"That's all I wanted to say--- oh I forgot. The surprise, it will be tomorrow since there's a little problem happened, I hope you stay long for breakfast to met our surprise for you."

"I don't care." Jungkook muttered and laid on his bed covering himself with his thick blanket.

Jaegguk forced a smile and stood up. "Good night." He said and left the room.