Chapter 70: Excited

"So, are you excited Cal?" she hears her mother asks. The phone in between Callie's shoulder and eat. Wedding planning on her mind.

            "Mom, I'm getting married," Callie exclaims with a smile, loading the dishwasher as Kaiser sits in his booster seat.

            "I know. When do you guys fly out here?"

             "At the end of the week. I'm pretty sure at six fifteen in the evening but I'll have to confirm with the man of the house, well the second man of the house," Callie chuckles. "Kaiser runs the place."

             "I'm sure he does. How's he doing?"

             "Who? Josh or Kaiser?"

             "Well both."

             "Well Josh is excited to get off work and to finally get closer to calling me Mrs. Collins and your grandson is walking everywhere, talking nonstop and getting into everything."

             "Sounds like his mother," she chuckles on the other end. "Have you picked up your wedding dress yet?"

             "Yeah, it's hanging in my closet. Josh promised me he wouldn't look," Callie laughs.

             "I'm sure he wouldn't. Well listen honey I'm gonna get off here and let you go. I'm sure you still have a lot of packing to do."

             "Yeah, I'm almost finished but okay I'll see you guys Saturday morning."

            "Yep, love you."

             "Love you too," Callie says back to her mom before hanging up.

             Callie looks over at her son. "It's almost here buddy."

            Kaiser giggles.