The ritual part 1

VANESSA'S POV:

Kol and I are walking down the stairs and when we entered the living room we saw rebekah walk in as well but in the same clothes that she wore last night at the ball. 

Kol: Well, well, well, there's our girl!

Kol stands in front of her and blocks her way.

Vanessa: kol...

Kol: Out all night. What a scandal! I trust you did better than that commoner? Matt was it?

Rebekah: If you don't shut your mouth, the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth.

Klaus grins.

Rebekah:" Don't start, Nik!

Klaus: I didn't say anything

Vanessa: But who was?

Rebekah: A salvatore

I looked at her in shock...." Which one Rebekah?" 

Rebekah: Damon."

I gag:" Ew."

Kol drags me onto the sofa and he slumps onto it with my on his lap.

Kol: I'm bored. our sister is a strumpet, but at least she's having fun. I need entertainment

Klaus: what are you waiting for? Go on, have at it.

Kol: It's not fun to go alone. Join me, Nik and Nessa. It's the least nik can do after sticking a dagger in my heart.

Vanessa: I could do with a good drink alcohol wise maybe

Kol: yeah yeah

Klaus: Okay. Why not? I didn't have nearly enough to drink last night, what with you trying to murder Rebekah's date.

Rebekah: Yes, please go, this house has enough men rolling around it in.

Vanessa: ouch bekah. 

Rebekah: apart from you

Vanessa: good

vanessa suddenly got an uneasy feeling as if something was going to happen.. but she pushed it down so kol wouldn't notice. 

kol: Just like you, Bekah.

Rebekah throws her shoe at Kol. 

rebekah: Good riddance, all of you!

Kol, Nik and I entered the grill and got ourselves some bourbon. When we over heard Alaric and Meredith speaking.

Meredith: Does he still think I'm a serial killer?alaric : He's a little judgemental.meredith : Speaking of. Your x-rays were inconclusive. Your knife wound was already semi-healed. It's impossible to tell anything about whoever stabbed you. Short, tall. Left-handed, right-handed. No clue.alaric: Well, what about my head? Why can't I remember anything about the attack?Meredith:Your CT scans were clear. Maybe you were compelled to forget.alaric: Wait...you think the killer's a...a vampire?meredith: There are no other suspects. It's the obvious conclusion.We had enough so we walked over to them.klaus: Oh come on now. Let's not go blaming the new family in town just because you lot have got yourselves a killer at large. Don't mind us. My brother and I are just here to let off some steam, right Kol.. nessa?
Kol and Vanessa: Right.
Alaric and Meredith looked at each other in fear as they didn't realise that Vanessa was going to be here. And moved away.

Alaric is on the phone with Damon near the pool table where Meredith is playing pool. Klaus and Kol are still drinking at the bar............................