Your Human S/O

A/N: The other side to the 'demon s/o' chapter for Nezuko and the Moons specifically.

(I'm sorry in advance to the Koyuki fans... in this chapter, she unfortunately doesn't exist)

--

Nezuko:

She's very sweet and affectionate to you, treating you just as well as her brother would someone he dated. She can be extremely protective and won't hesitate to defend you in a fight. She took up swordsmanship with her brother after their family was killed and is a very formidable Water Breathing user. She's the cute 'uwu' girlfriend who could and would kick someone's ass for you... which somehow makes her even cuter.

Hakuji (Akaza):

Hakuji was standoffish and quiet when you first met him, but as you spent time together you managed to get him to break out of his shell. He's very protective, given his upbringing, but he's very soft around you and brings you presents often. He's the kind of man you see yourself marrying someday, the bad boy with a heart only for you.

Douma:

Douma doesn't have experience with emotions, having been brought up in a stressful setting from the get-go. However, when you showed up at his temple one day he became intrigued with your beauty. He began getting closer to you, and when he finally felt love for the first time, he immediately asked if you wanted to date. He's cheerful and knows how to use his words to make you feel good, and even though he's never felt true happiness before, he's getting closer to a breakthrough just by being with you.

Michikatsu (Kokushibo):

Michikatsu is, by all appearances, a well-adjusted man -- and when he met you, his charm enthralled you immediately. He's a pleasant man to be around, and when he confessed his feelings to you you were ecstatic. He's an attentive lover and very thoughtful; he never forgets a single thing you mention liking and will surprise you sometimes with items that you like.

Muzan:

You were a maid to help with your master's frail son. At first he seemed apathetic towards you, but as time went on, he grew to care for you. You were the only one who looked at him without sickening pity, and he admired your tenacity. Much to his surprise, you agreed to date him. He's soft only to you and tries to help you where he can, as much as he can... though unfortunately due to his frail body, he can't do much. He does appreciate your work though.