1; dream in a skirt, what will he do?

welcome to the first chapter :D

summary: dream gets donated to wear a skirt by techno as a joke, but when he sees how that bitch SERVES in a dress, he instantly becomes all flustered. obviously, twitter goes crazy.

disclaimer!! all the usernames and basically everything in this story are made up and it is not real!

"Techno's watching the stream?" Dream squinted at the chat, which was spamming about Techno viewing his stream. "Is he also streaming?"

Instantly, the chat was flooded with 'yes's. There was this one guy who said that his wife just left him for his dad, but this wasn't about him.

Dream chuckled before sending a message to him in discord: Join vc.

To his surprise, he immediately heard the familiar notification of someone joining the call, before the iconic "Hallooooooo".

"Hey Techno," Dream greeted. "How are you?"

"Great. Still homeless?"

"Shut up."

Techno laughed at his retort. "My audience retention is going down, can I steal some clout?"

"I guess. What do you want me to do?" (I know what you're thinking, stop it.)

"I don't know, you tell me."

"Hmm," Dream looked at his chat which was filled with suggestions. Before he could answer, Techno interrupted him.

"Dream, this guy literally donated 200 dollars to ask you to wear a skirt!"

"What?" Dream felt his cheeks grow warm. "You want me to wear a skirt on stream?"

"What, no! I-it wasn't my idea, it was the dono!" Techno stumbled on his words, his face turning a shade of pink.

His flustered reply sent both chats crazy.

corvettecorvette8932: HUH

kaylahwastakenn1: what in the fuck-

sapdaddyOnJah: WHATDIDHESAYYYYYYY

wilburXjared: SHUT UP AND WEAR THE SKIRT PUSSY

jumpinthecadillakk: LMAO WHAT

underdatreee07: WHY WE GOIN SO FAST-

schlattiswoman: the dreamnoblade shippers are going feral

kristanstewartishot: IT WAS DEFFO TECHNO'S ALT HAHAHA

jimmyBingus69: my wife left me for my dad

IamtiredAFFF: good NOW KISS

yayeetbeetroot: why is the jimmy bingus dude just commenting the same thing over and over again like we know your wife prefers old men you can stop now-

"Ok, I'll wear a skirt if someone donates me a thousand dollars." Dream decided.

"Seriously?" Techno drawled.

"Seriously."

Not even ten seconds later, the familiar "Da Vinky?" sound effect came on, signalling a new donation.

bestpersonintheworldrn420 donated $2000!
wear the skirt now wuss

"What-" Dream wheezed. "There's literally no way-"

"A person just wasted two thousand dollars on you Dream, you have to do it or you'll get cancelled." Techno stifled a laugh.

Dream sighed, leaning back into his chair in defeat. "Okay, fine, I'll do it. I'll ask my sisters for a skirt." The viewers heard him stand up from his chair and walk out of the room, shutting the door.