Chapter 27

I walked slowly towards my English class. I was late and it was like the 3rd or 4th time. If the teacher sees me he was gonna give me detention. I pushed the door slowly and tried to be my quietest. I tiptoed to my seat, I was sure I was gonna make it since the teacher's back was turned away from me. Just as I was about to sit I heard his voice.

Busted!

"Lia! Why are you late?"I closed my eyes tightly and slowly turned towards him, wishing it was a dream, and opened my eyes. There he was. It wasn't a dream, damn it.

"Sorry Mr. Bobby Boucher" I apologized.

"It's okay but you have detention today after school and don't forget. Now sit down!" He demanded.

"Yes sir." I trailed embarrassed since all of the class was looking at me.

If it weren't for Cameron I wasn't gonna be late. Right after I woke up I had went to the bathroom and got ready. Once I was all set for school I had woken up Cameron so he could get ready for school and it was normal till then but after he wouldn't stop giving me kisses. Im was trying my hardest not to give in since I knew if I did give in I was gonna be late.

"Stop it Cameron." I whined. He didn't respond just kissed my neck.

"Cameron." I whimpered in pleasure while he sucked on the weak spot on my neck.

He had me backed up against the wall beside the kitchen.

He trailed his hand down my arm till my jean. He put his in the belt loop and pulled me closer. After pulling away from my neck he attacked my mouth.

"Cameron we're gonna be late class." I forced myself to say since I didn't want to be late but I didn't want to stop either since it felt so good.

"Who cares?" He said as he brought his hand under my t-shirt.

"C-Cameron." I moaned.

I squealed as I heard the school bell ring. Since the school was close we could hear the bell until here.

"Oh my god! We're late Cameron." I panicked.

"Doesn't matter." He continued kissing me.

"I don't wanna stop but we can't miss first class babe."

"Fine." He gave my neck a last kiss and we left. He had his arm wrapped around my waist.

"Lia?" I snapped out of this daydream to the teacher staring at me.

"Yes sir."

"What's your answer?" He asked.

Shit!

"Um, what?" I rose my eyebrow.

"Do you even listen in class?"

"Of course I do." I lied smoothly but that wasn't the best thing to do.

"Then what is your answer?" I had to guess since in movies it always ends up being right.

"Um, 49?" I guessed.

Then face palmed myself, this was English not Math. All the class started laughing.

"Yes, 49 you listen very well." He said sarcastically.

"Sorry." I mumbled.

"Please do listen next time."

"Yes, Mr. Bobby Boucher."

-

I was sad for the first time in history that school ended since I had detention. I stomped towards the room. As I walked in I noticed Jack was also there. I realized I hadn't talked to him in English class today, oh well! I gave the supervisor my slip and walked towards Jack.