The Class

Warning there is Language in this Chapter and most likely other chapters after this

Tanjiro POV

   "I am Tanjiro Kamado and I guess I will be staying here for a while.  It is a pleasure to meet you all."  'This is kinda awkward'  "Hello, Can I call you Tanjiro?" a brown-haired girl said waving from the couch sitting next to a green-haired boy and a
red/white-haired boy.

    "Yes that is fine with me it doesn't bother me.  What is your name?" I smiled walking a bit over towards her and sitting down on the floor.  "I am Ochako Uraraka. Nice to meet you Tanjiro, " she smiled holding putting her hand to shake hands. 

   I reach for her hand and shake it.   "I am Izuku Midorya, but you can call me Deku, " the green-haired boy said with a wave. 

"I am Shoto Todoroki"

"I'm Denki Kaminari"

"Kyoka Jirou"

    I smiled and looked at the people as they said their names all, but one boy with blond hair. "That is Bakugou he is an ass, " Denki said pointing to Bakugou.  "Shut up dunce face you voices are giving me a fucking headache.  What is with the weird-ass outfit too?" The blond scowled looking me up and down.  "This is my uniform?" I said a bit confused.  "This a school right do you not have uniforms for that sort of stuff?" I looked around and they all wear wearing sweatpants with hoodies or t-shirts on. 

   "Yes we do it is just after school hours, so we do not have to wear our uniforms, " Uraraka nodded.  "Oh, I normally wear my uniform all the time just in case I need to run out and kill a demon, " I said a little bit confused looking at them as they looked back at me just as confused.  "Demons?" Jirou and Deku let out at the same time. 

   "Yes, it doesn't seem that you have any around.  I can't smell anything of them anywhere near here, " I smelled the air again with my eyes closed as the others all looked at me weird.  I opened my eyes again looking around at the weird looks from the people around me. "Do you have a strong nose or something?" Deku said pulling out his notebook.  I nodded looking at him "Yep I can smell things from really far away.  If u want u can test me, " I said shrugging and looking at them. 

    "Sure wait a second, " Deku runs to the kitchen and grabs something from the kitchen and I can't tell what it is.  "When I get to the top floor I will text Uraraka and try to tell what food I have, " Deku presses the elevator button going in and pressing the button for the top floor.  "Ok, it probably will not be that hard, " I mumble leaning back and laying down. 

   After a few minutes, Uraraka got the text and looked at me "He's is ready now."  I close my eyes and started smelling the air for a few seconds.  "Eggs, boiled eggs."  Everyone looked at me as she sent a message to Deku of his answer.  Within seconds she got a message back saying <Yes...). Looking at me then to the phone she said "I can not believe it he got it correct."

   Everyone looked at me as one spoke up "Wow that's so cool man!" The loud lightning bolted hair excitedly let out walking over to me as I sat up.  "Is that you quirk that's fucking lame if it is, " Bakugou rudely looked at me with a smirk.  'I am not sure if I am allowed to say about me being from the past or not.  I mean they will probably find out, but Mr.Aizawa might get mad. I will leave it a secret for now' thinking as I looked at Bakugou.

   "Do you also have a staring problem or something dumb ass, " Bakugou waved his hand around.  "I was thinking and no it is not my quirk.  I don't have one I just learned what one is today, " I shrugged off his rude comment, and the others all looked at me so shocked.  "Wow, so you are one of the stupid quirkless rejects.  I am surprised you still living, " the blond hair commented the chuckle a little.  As the others looked at him not daring to comment. 

   "No one seems to want to say something, so I will.  You're being really rude and not everyone can be as fortunate as others.  I mean you might have it good with a good quirk and whatever this school is.  That doesn't mean that you have to be rude about it, " I stood up speaking from my mind walking towards him. 

    "That's not a good idea, " Deku said waving his hands around.  "You almost remind me Inosuke.  You should control your emotions and anger.  Also, what comes out of your mouth.  It is a bad impression, " I scolded him as he sat up lighting some sparks in his hand and I jumped back reaching for my sword just in case.  "Do not lecture me and I am not a kid.  I am probably older than you, so shut your mouth or I might blow you to bits, " Bakugou got up off the couch as I backed up into a corner.  He quickly put his hands around my neck and pinned me to the wall.

   "Would you like to continue because I can surely fucking make sure your dead meat, " Bakugou started a right hook.  I quickly kicked his hand grabbed my sword and hit his stomach with the hilt making him back up.  "I am not in the mood to deal with you.  You are nowhere as intimidating as the demons I face, so don't try, " I walked up to him and looked him face to face.

   "Oh, and most likely you are older than me. I am 15 years old almost surprising how immature a high school hero can be, " I walk towards the found and sit in front of it poking at the soft cushions. 

"Wow you seem strong"

"How did you do that so easily? He is one of the tops in our class."

"I don't know if you look at his moves you can interfere with any openings he left and how to stop it. He uses the sweat in his palms from what I could tell when watching him light the small sparks.  All I had to do was knock his wrist back far enough and hit his openings, " I shrugged it off as Aizawa walked in the doors.

   "You can stay here while we help you will attend school with 1-A I will give you some money, clothing, your school uniform, and dorm key.  Also great performance kid I saw the whole thing from the window, " Aizawa smiled handed me a box of stuff.  "Your room number is on the key.  See you tomorrow in 1-A, " the black-haired man walked off towards the door.  "Thank you, Mr. Aizawa Sir, " I bowed and started opening the box.  "Drop the Sir kid, " Aizawa left the dorms leaving them alone.

   I opened the box taking stuff out of the box putting them on the table.  I pulled out a red tie, grey overcoat with details on it, matching pants, and a white undershirt.  "Is this the uniform?" I said confused holding it up.  "Yep that's it is there something wrong with it?" Uraraka said peering around the clothes.

   "Just different than what I am used to wearing.  I don't even know how to put any of this on, " I said as an awkward silence fell around me.  "Really you don't know how to water normal clothes?" Jirou said looking at him concerned.  "Nope, but I will figure it out.  Thanks for talking I should go to bed I have to train early in the morning, " I got up and waved to the "Goodbye."

   "Bye, " Deku smiled jotting stuff down in his notebook. "Bye Tanjiro see you in class, " Jiro waved to me.  Todoroki gave me a small wave.  I headed to the elevator looking at my key.  'I have to go to the top floor and I am in dorm number 3.'  I pressed the button to go to the top floor.  The elevator opened and I went to my dorm.  I couldn't figure out how to use the showers so I just changed my clothes and went to bed.  I dreamed of being back home and being with my sister hunting demons, but that dream, for now, was just a small fantasy.

I wanted to apologize for anything that is or might be out of character.  I am trying to keep it as much in character as I can
~Anime_Moonlight
Word count: 1474 words