chapter 21

Click the star button first .

Hey guys  
Happy new year !!!

I know I am late to wish it but I was busy with something
This chapter is dedicated to Aarya_25 for emotionally blackmailing me for a update .

Hope you guys enjoy the chapter.  Do vote and comment and let me know how is it .

It was a early morning in Mumbai

It was a early morning in Mumbai. People running here and there for there respective jobs getting late for office . Keerti looked at the traffic line which was huge . It's like everyone is late today like her . After three days break now she is rejoining the office. Her friends have already called her to ask her regarding her absence. Krishi health is now stable . Though it was very hard to convinced her that she will meet her again soon but she didnt let her go .

After promising her to meet her on sunday and explaining her that office is just like a school that is important to attend , then only krishi agreed.

Keerti came out of her thought when the cab stopped in front of her office. After paying the driver , she took the elevator and moved towards her floor . After marking her biometric attendance , she moved towards her cubicle and saw the whole bunch of idoits standing there discussing something. She took a deep breathe to calm her heart and wished them good morning .

" good morning guys " keerrti said cheerfully making everyone turn . Her group included Sansank , a great friend of her and her support system . Currently single.

Tia Mehta, her colleague and the most jolly girl in the group . The bond with keerti and tia was like elder and younger siblings .

At last the handsome hunk Vansh Jain , the flirty person. He can flirt with anyone at any point of time and girls die for his one look .

Everyone look at keerti and again ignored her and resumed there talks . Like her presence didnt affected them a bit. The smile faded from her face. This is what treatment you get from your friend when you dont tell them about your absence and there reasons.

"I am sorry guys . Atleast listen to me .I have a explanation. Dont ignore na yaar " keerti said in frustrating tone after trying hard to get there attention.

" and what is there to listen oreo? Here we are calling you since last two days , messaging you but no you dont have to reply for anything . You just consider us for name sake friends nothing more " sash said in equal frustrated tone . Tears dwelled in keerti's eyes .

" sash is okay na . She have a reason . Let's listen . Dude calm down " vansh said keeping hand on sash shoulder .

" keerti dii where were you . We were so tensed you know . You weren't replying my messages or something . I asked Ishika dii but she said she also dont know . What happened is everything alright " tia asked holding keerti hand and giving her a glass of water .