✘1.27

"Is that her?""Really- she's pretty hot

"Is that her?"
"Really- she's pretty hot."
"I heard she fucked a demon and plotted against everyone so she got her wings taken."
"Damn...I wouldn't mind being the Demon."
"Scandalous."
"Now she's with that group isn't she- she doesn't look like the type."
"She with Renjun or something?"

Jisoo walked timidly down the halls as the whispers about her erupted. Though being at the school for a little while already, she hadn't been centre of attention until now.

She kept her head down slightly, feeling uncomfortable under everyone's scrutiny.

A figure stepped into her view, a boy with a smirk pulling on his lips as his friends crowded around her.

"Why do you look so scared? We haven't said anything yet." He chuckled, removing his hands from his pocket and reaching out to her- finger brushing against her chin as she recoiled.

"Listen," he leaned in. "I don't know who you think you are being in that group but just know you're the weakest link and we-" he motioned to the boys around him. "hate them."

Jisoo swallowed down the dryness in her throat.
"Why, they haven't done anything to you?"
"What would you know huh? No one likes them, think they're better than everyone." He scoffed.

He stepped closer to her as Jisoo took a step back but a boy from behind her nudged her forward.
"I hope you don't take my words lightly, after all there's not much you can do except cry to your demon friends." He laughed.

"Excuse me," she said, moving to walk past him but he stepped in her view.
"Forgot you used to be an Angel, makes things even better don't you think boys?"

They all talked over each other in agreement, Jisoo tried to move again but a hand roughly grabbed her jaw- thumb pressing harshly into it as he moved her head up so she was looking him in the eyes.

"Remember what I said." He spoke lowly.

He let go of her, stepping to the side as she immediately began walking down the hall, chest tight.

Fastening her pace, she made it into her morning class where she saw the group being as rowdy as usual.

Jisoo's heart was pounding, fear coursing through her body as her face paled.

"I swear Jisung you better run before I punch you in the face." Aria threatened. "I'm older than you."

"Yeah, I'm taller than you." Jisung retorted and Aria gasped.
"The audacity- listen I am a hellhound- remember I literally take souls."

"Okay guys, let's calm down-" Donghyuck interjected.
Jisoo sat down wordlessly, not saying her usual greeting or asking anyone how they were.

"Sup Jisoo- guys did you see the new arrivals in hell?" Donghyuck said, the rest of the group nodding.