5: Whipped

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung ran down the stairs to the 2nd floor of his department. His legs were too wobbly when he finally reached his cabin and the dizziness was too much but the burning sensation of the anger was more at the moment.

He collapsed on his chair a bit loudly, almost falling on the floor but even with his blurry sight he grabbed the table edge. A file fell from the table due to his hand movements and finally, it got the attention of a few workers.

Lee Minho quickly got up from his chair and rushed to him.

Taehyung was resting his head on the table, one hand on the edge while the other clutching over his stomach. He was breathing heavily with closed eyes, not knowing that someone was standing right beside him. 

"You ok? Kim??? KIM?!" Minho called him but he had no energy to reply to him.

"Get some water, hurry up!" He heard Minho telling someone and finally felt someone trying to make him sit properly on his chair.

"You're sweating dude, can you even hear me?" Minho asked with concern, a very rare side of him. Other workers also got up from their seats to see what happened to the new boy.

When Mr. Park heard the commotion, he also came out of his office. "What's happening here?" He inquired noticing the little crowd near a cabin.

"Sir, the new boy is not feeling well. He looks so pale and sick." One of the workers replied and Mr. Park strode towards the table to see Minho trying to talk with the other who had his eyes closed with a very sweaty pale face.

"Get away you all, let him breathe." Mr. Park shooed away the others who compiled, still interested in the matter, though. 

"Taehyung?" He called the younger as Minho was wiping his face with the tissues.

When Taehyung heard his boss, he used his remaining energy to open his eyes and to straighten himself but failed until Minho helped him again.

"It's ok, it's ok." Mr. Park said calmly and patted his shoulder to make him calm as well.

"Here, water sir."

Minho helped Taehyung to drink water after which he was able to keep his eyes open a bit, but he was still looking so pale and tired.

"Do you even have your lunch, Kim?" Minho frowned, letting go of the other's arms.

Taehyung bit his lip in embarrassment when he noticed the eyes on him, he felt self-conscious.

"I didn't see him in the cafe, honestly... I never saw him there after his first day." Semie said with concern.

"Taehyung, are you feeling any better or should I send you to the hospital?" Mr. Park asked but when Taehyung heard that, he quickly shook his head in fear.

Hospital means bills and money- the thing he can't afford, not at least now.

"I- I'm fine sir." The words seemed all forced but he somehow managed to give a small smile as well to assure.

"Let me bring something to eat for you," Semie suggested and Mr. Park allowed her to go.

"Take care of yourself, kid, I don't want some sick and weak ones here." Mr. Park huffed and left. Well, he wasn't a total jerk, but when it comes to money and profit, everyone is a jerk.